Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Is James Wilson back fit again yet?
When he first came to us we fed him through the middle and he looked good, then it all went wrong. Play him as a Center forward, then he will score.The United fans rate him. Would be a good signing

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
When he first came to us we fed him through the middle and he looked good, then it all went wrong. Play him as a Center forward, then he will score.The United fans rate him. Would be a good signing

We fed him something and then he was bloody ill for the rest of his stay!
I'm thinking Dwamena maybe the one we really want as CH said he can't see transfer record being beaten again this window! Swiss may want £15m but may be we will meet them halfway between the £10m we offered and the £15m they want!

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

He didn't exactly set the Championship alight when he was with us a couple of seasons ago. He has hardly played since, so what makes you think he will suddenly be a success in the Premier League?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Is that an unreliable source that website ? I was convinced he would come to Brighton. Looks like I was wrong

Kristian Sturt‏
Verified account
*@FootieWriter 11m
11 minutes ago

More
Fenerbahce are closing in on a the £13.5million signing of Oumar Niasse after the Turkish side agreed personal terms. (Source -
Fotospor)
3 replies
5 retweets
3 likes

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
HITC are reporting that this morning in a tabloid i won't mention it says that we're about to agree that long rumoured loan deal for Niasse.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/25/report-brighton-will-agree-deal-for-evertons-oumar-niasse/

the rather unreliable journo; Alan Nixon from the same stable has this to say on this matter earlier.
"last dance at the disco job" - which i think is code for - it might be in the last 48 hours of the window.
He also mentions Hourihane - but Naylor has already scoffed at that one.

lastdance.png

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
HITC are reporting that this morning in a tabloid i won't mention it says that we're about to agree that long rumoured loan deal for Niasse.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/25/report-brighton-will-agree-deal-for-evertons-oumar-niasse/

the rather unreliable journo; Alan Nixon from the same stable has this to say on this matter earlier.
"last dance at the disco job" - which i think is code for - it might be in the last 48 hours of the window.
He also mentions Hourihane - but Naylor has already scoffed at that one.

View attachment 88531

I think (based upon his previous tweets) it means he isn't a big fan of Niasse, thinks we can do better and it'll only be him if we can't get anyone else. So, yes, probably would be last knockings of the window.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I think (based upon his previous tweets) it means he isn't a big fan of Niasse, thinks we can do better and it'll only be him if we can't get anyone else. So, yes, probably would be last knockings of the window.

Yep. Clearly club aren't rushing in here. Presumably if Niasse was their only priority then it would all have been wrapped up by now. Other irons in the fire and also Hemed deal sounds like its part of the mix.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
His "last dance at the disco" comment suggests to me that he would be our final roll of the dice if our preferred choices are not interested or fail a medical, which if I'm Niasse I'd take as an insult.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
His "last dance at the disco" comment suggests to me that he would be our final roll of the dice if our preferred choices are not interested or fail a medical, which if I'm Niasse I'd take as an insult.

Puts more pressure on tomorrow aswell, we won't have much negotiating power with 3 losses from 3.

Even securing a PL mercenary will be tough, we'll have to dig out a Championship mercenary.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Chill people, we will get a couple of decen forwards in yet.

I am not the slightest bit concerned, we have a week, it's a long long time in football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here