Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton - The Movie

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Haven't got a clue who'll play Attila since the sad death of Bob Hoskins ...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Denzel Washington to play Chris Hughton surely?

I'd have thought (given his previous mentions on here) the guy who played Gustavo Frings in Breaking Bad.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I second that and as I have been intimate with her in the past (I have indeed touched her breasts) can confirm she is a wonderful person as well as a top actor - although I never asked who she supports.

I'm sorry...WHAT? There's a story here that I do think we really need to know more about :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Think I've got the Mlke Dean role covered.

mr%20bean.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
For Bellotti, I feel we need somebody who fully understands what it means to play the role of the toady little sidekick: the assistant to the principal villain of the piece. Someone who is very much second fiddle but who is occasionally allowed out on his own to face the media and absorb any flak that's headed the way of the more powerful leader.

Ah!

Richard-Hammond-richard-hammond-29777706-500-313.jpg

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've yet to see an authentic looking football crowd in any football films. I guess the film version of the Amex will have big foam hands and popcorn/peanuts aplenty...and men going 'YEEAAH!' in that American way....

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] any suggestions for who might look good in the Lewis Dunk role - stripped down to his Under Armour briefs?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Denzel Washington as Chris.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Vinnie Jones as Charlie Oatway

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I'm sorry...WHAT? There's a story here that I do think we really need to know more about :lol:

Picture the scene, through a series connections and luck, my baby son was cast in the movie "Into the woods" as the Bakers baby.

into the woods.jpg

For this scene I had to give Ms Streep my son to hold for her epic song sequence. As there were several takes I had to repeatedly give and collect my child who was in a costume with blanket etc. the only way to pick him up was to scoop him out of her arms and ample breasts trussed up in her corset dress. This led to brushes of cleavage with my arm/hand. As a professional actor used to costume changes etc. Ms Streep didn't say a word. As a normal man slightly star struck but also generally liking breasts it was all a bit surreal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here