Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need a plumber.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
After forty years of self employed plumbing I'm going to give [MENTION=2854]John Boy[/MENTION]'s a ring and ask him where it all went wrong for me:dunce:

Where did it all go wrong on here for you mate? No one has recommended you.
You should change your user name to Wrong-Directions dad I think, the bloke that gets recommended for all the building work
Is sams dad and now we have another dad doing the plumbing. :rolleyes:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Where did it all go wrong on here for you mate? No one has recommended you.
You should change your user name to Wrong-Directions dad I think, the bloke that gets recommended for all the building work
Is sams dad and now we have another dad doing the plumbing. :rolleyes:

You need 2nd account-@bn9dad
Come on guys share the love and wealth around NSC, at least two more decent plumbers on here who can look after you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You need 2nd account-@bn9dad
Come on guys share the love and wealth around NSC, at least two more decent plumbers on here who can look after you.

Not forgetting your brother, he is also a good plumber.
Are you a plumber or builder Rowdey?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Not forgetting your brother, he is also a good plumber.
Are you a plumber or builder Rowdey?

Yeah, it's not like this question has ever been asked on here before, and contact numbers have been given out.. :whistle:

I'm a Bathroom and Wet-room installer, so one above you horrible lot :p (but oddly still below 'White Goods Engineer' i think..??? )

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah, it's not like this question has ever been asked on here before, and contact numbers have been given out.. :whistle:

I'm a Bathroom and Wet-room installer, so one above you horrible lot :p (but oddly still below 'White Goods Engineer' i think..??? )

Wet -room installer, that is one job that has to be 100%, I have seen a few bad wet rooms and I don't know why some cowboys take on this type of work.
I know someone who is a 'white goods engineer' or similar title, he is also a sparks by trade and always very busy.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Wet -room installer, that is one job that has to be 100%, I have seen a few bad wet rooms and I don't know why some cowboys take on this type of work.
I know someone who is a 'white goods engineer' or similar title, he is also a sparks by trade and always very busy.

Yep, been trained by Schluter, and doing them since 2004 - no call backs yet..!

Get loads of shoddy jobs to look at up here, and 'repair' - mainly done by east euro builders and plumbers..!

Had one in Greenwich; paid £8k CASH, and only came with a 'Tail-light' guarantee.. :ohmy::ohmy:

Usual Convo:

"How odd that his phone doesn't work anymore..?"

Followed by:

"Really, has it all got to come out?" :dunce::dunce:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yep, been trained by Schluter, and doing them since 2004 - no call backs yet..!

Get loads of shoddy jobs to look at up here, and 'repair' - mainly done by east euro builders and plumbers..!

Had one in Greenwich; paid £8k CASH, and only came with a 'Tail-light' guarantee.. :ohmy::ohmy:

Usual Convo:

"How odd that his phone doesn't work anymore..?"

Followed by:

"Really, has it all got to come out?" :dunce::dunce:

Tail light guarantee :lolol: like that.

Someone that I have just fitted some radiators for has just had their wet room ripped out due to a bad drain smell, the basin waste not running away and RATS :eek: the old toilet drain was left open under the floor and the basin waste went up hill with loads of tight bends.
The customer got the installer from Check a trade and the installer is using this job on his web page for advertising :facepalm:
Before and after pics, you couldn't make it up!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Tail light guarantee :lolol: like that.

Someone that I have just fitted some radiators for has just had their wet room ripped out due to a bad drain smell, the basin waste not running away and RATS :eek: the old toilet drain was left open under the floor and the basin waste went up hill with loads of tight bends.
The customer got the installer from Check a trade and the installer is using this job on his web page for advertising :facepalm:
Before and after pics, you couldn't make it up!

Yikes..! :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here