Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Hopkins

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Why do you want to waste your time and ours with lies so obvious that the stupidest of Alex Jones's listeners could not possibly believe?

Sorry wrong thread. This is supposed to be in response to the claim that Kemy Agustein has played a football match.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am friends with someone who worked as an anaesthetist at the hospital she was taken to. He says she had died of injuries consistent with having been in an automobile accident and nothing more

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am friends with someone who worked as an anaesthetist at the hospital she was taken to. He says she had died of injuries consistent with having been in an automobile accident and nothing more

An anaesthetist you say. Was he in on it ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I saw it on Facebook.....
:ffsparr:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sadly, many people will believe this, for no better reason than that it's what they want to believe. To the rest of us, it will remain complete pants.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
How do we know Bens Grandad exists? He maybe a plant by Russian intelligence to spread rumours about Royal Family members, ex Prime Ministers, and random left(ist) backs.
I think we should be told.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, they did Robert Maxwell.

Private Eye published an allusion to Cap'n Bob's aquatic death that a few days before it happened . . . . . I shit you not.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I once smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins and Sloane Kettering. We blazed that shit up every day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here