Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank de Boer to Palace

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh come on, enough's enough. Please mods, stop these trolls.

You ban them and they register as some one else. This is getting beyond pathetic. I like other fans coming on here and engaging in proper chat but these Palace wankers just take the piss. Yes I realise they must be teenagers willy waving or saddos with no meaning to their lives but enough is enough.

I've heard it wouldn't be tolerated on their forums (I'm not sad enough to ever go on them) but I want to debate all things Albion and politics and fun stuff but this is getting ****ing stupid now.

Please sort out a play area or whatever but PLEASE SORT IT. **** sake!
This.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Their Sami Hyppia moment! Give him six months.

What on earth is going on with their new away kit? Semi Samp rip-off with oversized Cantonese script - £50 please

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
37 pages ffs.
Maybe you should be more concerned on the fire hazard that is the cheap Amex cladding ?

Ignoring your ill judged, and I hope regretted, remark about fire safety and just addressing your complaint about the number of pages on this thread, could I just point out that over 50 posts in this thread (more than five pages) are the 'ravings' of just one Palace fan.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So who's saving them at Christmas ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Who's relegating you in April?

Aw, i love kids with their hopes and dreams and crazy thoughts.

Everyone, don't let on about Santa yet, I don't think he's ready for that bombshell...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
cp.JPG
:bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here