Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all NSC Freemasons

I don't believe that Freemasonry holds the power it used to. In fact, I remember my boss at East Sussex County Council's Highways & Transportation Department telling me that he was the first non-Freemason to reach the heights of Assistant County Engineer in almost 100 years. These days, I believe they even let women be considered for senior positions in local government.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Actually they do a awful lot of good work in their communities most of which goes unnoticed by most , my garden could do with a good makeover by the way .

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
We're all ears...

The focus which is most important to non masons is charity. The Grand Charity has just announced donations totalling over £650k to a variety of charities mainly devoted to Youth and vulnerable people, including Barnardos and The Girl Guides.

We are reputed to be the second largest giver of charity funds after the National Lottery.

All of the funds raised are from Masons, we do not seek donations from outside the movement.

Our own small Lodge recently learned that the local health providers had run out of Nebulisers and were having to restrict making them available to those with breathing difficulties. Within two weeks we had collected sufficient monies from our own members to donate 9 machines

The core beliefs and drivers for Masonry are to treat others with respect and equality and to afford assistance locally, nationally and internationally wherever a need is established.

The social aspects form the means of achieving those aims. To spend rewarding time with like minded people.

Sermon over.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Anything which has secrecy, silly hand shakes and a load of Royal family members, is a no go for me.

Though I'm more interested in their secret knowledge of ancient astrolatry than how openly they are about their generosity towards charity.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Actually they do a awful lot of good work in their communities most of which goes unnoticed by most , my garden could do with a good makeover by the way .

Have you found a new site for your fly-tipping then?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They stopped my driving licence from being taken away when i got caught speeding on 9 points.
Always thought it was boy scouts for grown ups but now i think they are extremely useful.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I imagine Frosty and the other members won't be too enamoured by this.

An almost shameful dilution of Freemasonry.

One should never even allude to being the member of a lodge outside its confines.

Nope I have two personal friends who are members of Brighton lodge and Croydon lodge. Openly admit it as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here