Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Newcastle will win comfortably. Barnsley will hold Hudds to a draw. I'd take this prediction.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Newcastle will win comfortably. Barnsley will hold Hudds to a draw. I'd take this prediction.

Either dropping any points would do me. I've come to just assume both will win all games.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Looking at the Newcastle fixture you can't really see beyond a resounding home win. However Bristol City are in dire straits at the at the bottom end and could be in the relegation places with a loss. Wishful thinking but maybe they could get something at St James Park.

Barnsley may get something from Huddersfield but they're on a great run.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS what time does [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] get up in the mornings?

#gonnabealongday.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Looking at the Newcastle fixture you can't really see beyond a resounding home win. However Bristol City are in dire straits at the at the bottom end and could be in the relegation places with a loss. Wishful thinking but maybe they could get something at St James Park.

Agreed. A bet on Toon appears to be money for nothing.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Mighty vs Massive...
If that's the quality of the team in/around the playoffs, I think we have to say this is a poor year for the Championship.
No doubt next year will be harder if the likes of Norwich, Derby and Fulham (if they don't make it his season) etc inevitably strengthening and whatever three come down with uber-funds.
We have to make it our year, or feel we could be waiting a long while for another chance.
Come on Albion! :albion2:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Mighty vs Massive...
If that's the quality of the team in/around the playoffs, I think we have to say this is a poor year for the Championship.
No doubt next year will be harder if the likes of Norwich, Derby and Fulham (if they don't make it his season) etc inevitably strengthening and whatever three come down with uber-funds.
We have to make it our year, or feel we could be waiting a long while for another chance.
Come on Albion! :albion2:

It's never been about who's playing well though, it's about grinding out results. And for that reason this year for the Championship is the most competitive yet, with the points distribution so top heavy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here