Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 4th Round - Who do you want?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I don't quite get this.

I'm seriously impressed by the quality of our reserves and they all need to be match fit.
A decent FA cup run would be perfect for this season, and that 11.

Kayal and March need game time, as will Rosenior.
Not to mention the centre halfs, Tomer, Towell.

Agree with this.
For the first time in my Albion supporting history, we have a genuinely competitive 'reserve' team.
Give them the cup run which will give them game time, build confidence, and work their way into the first team or at least provide more competition for places.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You lot home or away . You've been getting too big for your boots lately and need taking down a run or two .

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Agree with this.
For the first time in my Albion supporting history, we have a genuinely competitive 'reserve' team.
Give them the cup run which will give them game time, build confidence, and work their way into the first team or at least provide more competition for places.
All very well getting fringe players fit, but the first team are going to end up playing every midweek throughout March and April if we get through the 4th round.
We need the Cardiff game in January out of the way, leaving Newcastle and then maybe Barnsley to play midweek

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You lot home or away . You've been getting too big for your boots lately and need taking down a run or two .

I think you have to beat Bolton first. If you can manage that, then you can start dreaming of playing a big team llike us,until then,it's a replay with the League One team you could only get a lucky draw with today.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I would think any lowly side would be good. Give squad players good match practice and ready to step into first team should the need arise.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Plymouth away.

As if.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Premier team at home would be good, probably get the cameras in (again)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think you have to beat Bolton first. If you can manage that, then you can start dreaming of playing a big team llike us,until then,it's a replay with the League One team you could only get a lucky draw with today.
Good Post.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here