Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom and Barber

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't ask a question. I'd just apologise for the amount of absolute guff they've had to put up with over the past few weeks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lighten up [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION], surely I don't actually need the :sarcastic: smilie for #10

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lighten up [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION], surely I don't actually need the :sarcastic: smilie for #10

People GENUINELY post bollocks like that though, sadly.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Without wishing to derail the thread (I could Google it)... Are we tied to how far players can travel to join the academy? Palace clearly benefit from being a club able to give first team football and have access to a wealth of talent from the capital - this might upset our Palace posters, but it is nothing to do with being an exceptional club, purely geographical.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Without wishing to derail the thread (I could Google it)... Are we tied to how far players can travel to join the academy? Palace clearly benefit from being a club able to give first team football and have access to a wealth of talent from the capital - this might upset our Palace posters, but it is nothing to do with being an exceptional club, purely geographical.

I think we can get anyone from the UK into the U18. I know for a fact one scholar was/is from Manchester.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
What club in English football can Brighton hope to emulate? We can never be a Chelsea/Man U/Man City/Arsenal. So what club has set the benchmark for a provincial club like us with a fanbase that will never exceed 30,000 people? Southampton? Stoke? And if that is the realistic level, does that come with the proviso that relegation to the Championship from time to time is pretty much inevitable?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When are we going to sign any new players ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Horseradish or mustard in a steak sandwich?

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Iningo Calderon - when are you signing him up for life?
is he a option for a number 2 to sami? (future) if not is he earmarked for a coaching role in the club

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Where did the MONEY from the SAIL of WARD to Burnley go to ?

Ah, back hiding behind the 'comedy' postings now you have been made to look a complete and utter moron over the last few weeks with your serious ones.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Have they got a message for all the people that have spent all summer demanding that that are sacked? Also, how will the club cope with the relegation at the end of August because we didn't make all our signings before the first game of the season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here