Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scents to attract the ladies....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A woman at work asked me what I was wearing once and I told her that it was Jizz. I meant Jazz but maybe it was a Freudian slip, I dunno.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fear and desperation usually, with mixed results

Don't knock it, thats how I met my wife.

Try to avoid tailing and stalking that tends to get a bit creepy and rapey......and those court orders tend to put a damper on the romance.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Depending on how sophisticated your taste is in women there is the unique and very earthy 'John Westwood Musk' that I recall pervading a railway compartment enroute to a game verses Pompey. Combined with the irresistible allure of body hair, tattoos and a big bell - guaranteed to turn a ladies head (the other way), failing that it will down an elephant at 100 paces.

Stood next to him in the Queens Head a few seasons back, he stank like a Polecat!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
A woman at work asked me what I was wearing once and I told her that it was Jizz. I meant Jazz but maybe it was a Freudian slip, I dunno.

Similar question was posed to me yesterday, I was asked what fragrance I was wearing, I said it was called 'come to me' I then said to her does it smell like cum to you ?

D

Deleted member 18477

Slap on ya Paco Rabanne and get down the boozer son! Oi oi!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here