Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh a timely :bounce: I nearly forgot, off to do it now.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Having just had a cursory look at the rules, I think I've ballsed up.

I thought it was 12 riders that have to run through the whole classics season and the transfers are to get 9 of your 12 riders in and out for each race. Maybe I got that wrong and you can select new riders for each race until you've used up all 24 transfers?

If it's the latter, best I swap some of my Ardennes lot out now then and get some more MSR and cobbled bods in instead I suppose.

Oh well, back to the drawing board for another 5 minutes it is then just to play it safe.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Having just had a cursory look at the rules, I think I've ballsed up.

I thought it was 12 riders that have to run through the whole classics season and the transfers are to get 9 of your 12 riders in and out for each race. Maybe I got that wrong and you can select new riders for each race until you've used up all 24 transfers?

If it's the latter, best I swap some of my Ardennes lot out now then and get some more MSR and cobbled bods in instead I suppose.

Oh well, back to the drawing board for another 5 minutes it is then just to play it safe.

I know what you mean, I'm gutted there's only 2 riders with Groß in their name.
Although they do sit well with my team of 'names that look like they'll be fast in Belgium', such as Toms Skujiņš.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I know what you mean, I'm gutted there's only 2 riders with Groß in their name.
Although they do sit well with my team of 'names that look like they'll be fast in Belgium', such as Toms Skujiņš.

Keep going SB, I've nearly got a full house! :lol:

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have just dropped Phil Bauhaus in favour of Oliver Naesen.
Who said I can't do tactics.

Well I hope you haven't left Bono out today or else U2 will be missing out on breakaway points.

I went for the only Irishman in the race. Unfortunately, young Ryan is no Conor Dunne :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So what's the deal with Canyon's unique new Hover bar?

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/article/canyon-cp01-hoverbar-specs-details-51934/

canyon-grail-17-1521022122733-1czgopmmbl2n5-630-354.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here