Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor old Arsenal.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
To cap it all I just read on the Sporting Life website that Pardew is odds on favourite to replace Wenger, doesn't get any better.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What's happened to the old school cockney accent? It's gone all gangsta.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Arsenal fans aren't cockneys. If you want full on they only kill their own love the Queen mother apples and pears Hitler bombed our school etc.. tune into West Ham Fans TV.

On another note as an adopted Londoner I do like the way the indigenous population have infiltrated those wishing to gentrify their slums by disguising themselves as Hipsters.

There is nothing more post Brexit than fat ******** growing long beards and wearing skinny jeans.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The most cruel thing I've heard today was Albion fans singing to Wenger "We want you to stay". It was harsh when the Spurs fans sung it, even worse when sung by little Brighton.

It's incredible how the fans have turned on him, and a situation the board should never have let happen in the first place. If he sees out his contract then they're set for a decade of football purgatory in 5th / 6th place and Europe League, just like Spurs before Harry Kane was invented.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Thought I'd post this here couldn't find any other thread with the highlights.

[video]http://hoofoot.com/?match=Brighton_2_-_1_Arsenal_2018_03_04[/video]

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I love the way the guy with the microphone is calmly letting him rant in gibberish while, "Efin' hell, what a w*nker!" is written all over his face!

I think the blud is on most of his videos. Bit of a double act developing there :ffsparr:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What an eloquent bunch. First bloke just shouted profanities and bollocks for ten minutes. Second bloke almost as bad. Third bloke probably now on his way to Beachy Head. They really don't know what having it rough at your football club is do they?

Exactly right . They are 6th for fuggs sake. Sixth! Can you imagine them being 92nd with 2 games left in the season? I dislike Arsenal as much as Man Utd.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Might not be a popular opinion on here but i actually like Wenger.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
The first guy is just hilarious. Thought he was going to explode at one point.

"No disrespect to Brighton, but WHO THE **** ARE BRIGHTON?!!".

Priceless. :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The guy in tears on the radio - the nightmare just keeps getting worse for Arsenal fans.

Much as you have to respect Wenger's achievements in the game, what were his greatest strengths - a single-minded philosophy, a conviction that he is correct, the physical embodiment of Arsenal FC - have now become his greatest weaknesses.

He is bringing it all on himself and so it is difficult to feel sorry for Wenger, indeed there's a natural justice on how the tables have been turned on Arsenal and Man Utd by Spurs and City.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I can't find the link but put "orient fans arsenal appeal " into YouTube, it's from about a year ago and is BRILLIANT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here