Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] end of season game predictor thingy... worth a look..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just a little titbit for all you predictors:

We have 10 games left, and in the reverse fixtures of these 10 games, we got 3 points. They were from 3 home games against clubs outside the top 6. We only have 2 such games left.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

We have 10 games left, and in the reverse fixtures of these 10 games, we got 3 points. They were from 3 home games against clubs outside the top 6. We only have 2 such games left.

Invariably, first time round, we had Izzy Brown & Hemed coming off the bench. Now we've got Locadia and Leo. Bit different!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

I think we have matured over the last month or so, I would hope we are good enough to reverse a few of those earlier results. Sunday against Arsenal will be interesting to see whether our approach with a bit of confidence on and off the pitch has changed from the rabbit in highlights style earlier against the top six.

I genuinely think we can win three and draw two of our remaining fixtures and this from a person who is often negative at best.

Jimmy Grimble

How does the league pan out if you apply the same principle to rest of the teams in the fight?

Jimmy Grimble

DavePage

Will it be West Brom, Stoke City and Swansea City? Predict which three teams will be relegated f.png

from I’m not biased.com

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've been whooshed.

Sure you know what I meant...
Of course, but I don't fancy working out all the fixtures left and the results from the first half of those fixtures and then applying them, given that the results would be fairly meaningless.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Everything hinges on beating Huddersfield and Leicester at home. MASSIVE games.

One win, 4 draws 5 defeats will give us 38pts. Should be enough providing our GD is better. Teams down there will need 12 pts.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Everything hinges on beating Huddersfield and Leicester at home. MASSIVE games.
Need to see if we get anything from Arsenal or Everton first, but maybe winning 1 of Leicester or Huddersfield will be ok.

A Stoke win at Southampton would help as well.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Need to see if we get anything from Arsenal or Everton first, but maybe winning 1 of Leicester or Huddersfield will be ok.

A Stoke win at Southampton would help as well.
Really ? I want a Southamton win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here