Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How long does a medical take?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Ah, It's when I joined the staff. I had already passed the interview. It was just company procedure.

It was with my own GP, paid for by the bank. I left 4 years later. :smile:

I should have said :smile:

Don't think i would have waited 4 years at the GP for that medical, even if it was being paid for by the bank (& imagine how much long it will take nowadays with the NHS supposedly being in crisis if it took 4 years back then)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't think i would have waited 4 years at the GP for that medical, even if it was being paid for by the bank (& imagine how much long it will take nowadays with the NHS supposedly being in crisis if it took 4 years back then)

:lolol::laugh: :lolol:

I know, and to think people are always harping back to the so called "Good Old Days".

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Answers on a postcard please.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This was a good thread. It looks like the answer is 4 years.

Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Locadia goes to Premier League, striker after approval with Brighton
Jürgen Locadia is moving to the Premier League after finalizing a few more details. The PSV striker is out with Brighton & Hove Albion, which, according to Dutch standards, penetrates deep into the pouch. Brighton transfers around 16 million euros to PSV and also pays bonuses and has agreed a sales percentage with PSV.

Rik Elfrink 19-01-18, 20:37 Last update: 21:19
0 Comments
One of the bonuses for PSV is based on whether or not Brighton remains active in the Premier League.

Locadia was medically approved on Friday and that went well. It is expected that the transfer will be announced quickly by the clubs and that will probably happen after the completion of all the paperwork.

PSV is satisfied with the transfer fee and creates perspective for the other attackers within the Eindhoven selection, but Locadia's departure is a sporting loss, coach Phillip Cocu said on Friday afternoon.

or..

'Jürgen Locadia passes medical examination Brighton'
January 19, 2018

Jürgen Locadia passed the medical examination at Brighton & Hove Albion without problems. This reports De Telegraaf . Although the attacker is still out for a month with a hamstring injury he has been approved by the English team. So nothing seems to stand in the way of a transfer from Locadia.
PSV Netwerk
De Telegraaf also reports that it concerns a transfer fee of 17 million plus bonuses. PSV has also managed to negotiate a resale percentage. Locadia signs a contract in England until the summer of 2022.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here