Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Hair Transplants / Syrups

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I'm lucky in that whilst I have lost quite alot of hair I'm extremely good looking and have the body of a Greek God.Therefore hair loss hasn't affected my life too negatively going by all the women who sexually harass me every day. I've reported this to the police many times however they are now sick of my boasting.

Having said that if I had those thousands spare for a transplant(Rooneys cost £30k) then I would def get it done.No worries.
Look at James Nesbitt.He looks a different man with hair.Rooney is still a fat ugly prick.

As for a wig,never ever in a million years.It's totally false like a woman with make-up.It's not what you really look like.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Probably one of the best I've seen, thats pretty impressive!

before-after.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm lucky in that whilst I have lost quite alot of hair I'm extremely good looking and have the body of a Greek God.Therefore hair loss hasn't affected my life too negatively going by all the women who sexually harass me every day. I've reported this to the police many times however they are now sick of my boasting.

Having said that if I had those thousands spare for a transplant(Rooneys cost £30k) then I would def get it done.No worries.
Look at James Nesbitt.He looks a different man with hair.Rooney is still a fat ugly prick.

As for a wig,never ever in a million years.It's totally false like a woman with make-up.It's not what you really look like.

Sums things up nicely for me.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Am I the only guy on NSC that has a full head of hair ?? I know I'm only 27 (ish) burt Shirley der musk bee ovas on ere mi age gruup ???

I'll say it again, as I like doing it, I have a full bodied mane akin to the Greek Gods of yore. I am the dictionary definition of Rock Godly and I am very proud of my hairy genetic roots.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/could-rooney-have-been-poisoned-by-the-bum-hair-transplant.422511/

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My elder brother was as bals as a coot by the time he was 21. I was told by a hairdresser at the age of 21 that my hair was thinning on top, but it is much the same now as it was then some 43 years later.

But I have always said I would mgrow old gracefully and face the hair loss if it happened. I don't think mu wife would let me wear a wig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here