Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pokemon Go

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Finally hatched my final (non region-specific anyway) Gen 1 Pokemon (Lapras) on way to the match last evening. As am nearly at Level 31, thought I'd quit when I got there but maybe the new monsters will make me play a bit longer. Depends on how widespread/how often they appear I guess

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Wow!

a4f98c813013cee84839e40fe475f291.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You may not have notieced, but there are 2 additional Eveelutions showing in Pokedex.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
There are other Gen 1 creatures which now have new evolutions - Golbat, Seadra, Gloom, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Scyther, Chansey and Onix off the top of my head. Some just need candy, some need an additional item of some kind which you can get via Pokestops.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There are other Gen 1 creatures which now have new evolutions - Golbat, Seadra, Gloom, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Scyther, Chansey and Onix off the top of my head. Some just need candy, some need an additional item of some kind which you can get via Pokestops.

I did wonder what the point of the Onix was.. a massive rock lizard and nowhere to go

twiggles

Feb 14, 2014

Golbat -> Crobat
Chansey -> Blissey
Porygon(needs Up-Grade) -> Porygon2
Scyther(needs Metal Coat) -> Scizor
Onix(needs Metal Coat) -> Steelix
Poliwhirl(needs King's Rock) -> Politoed
Seadra(needs Dragon Scale) -> Kingdra
Slowpoke(needs King's Rock) -> Slowking
Gloom(needs Sun Stone) -> Bellossom

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, got an Umbreon and Espeon here too.

My commute to work also yielded Noctowl, Hoothoot, Natu, Murkrow, Wooper, Spinarak, Sentret, Ledyba, Chinchou, Aipom, Marill and Swinub.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yep, got an Umbreon and Espeon here too.

My commute to work also yielded Noctowl, Hoothoot, Natu, Murkrow, Wooper, Spinarak, Sentret, Ledyba, Chinchou, Aipom, Marill and Swinub.
I just picked up 5 newbies in a 10 minute walk today!!!! Ps. There is a Syther nest in Denton Gardens Worthing just opposite The Royal Oak if that helps anyone.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just caught a Ditto masquerading as a Sentret so there may be a little run of those again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Popped down to the local shops and got:

Wooper
Spinarak
Natu
Xatu (which is handy as that's the evolution of the Natu covered already)
Murkrow
Hoothoot
Swinub

...and a few more Ledybas. 15/25 candy for that evolve already.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've also been given 2 * 10km eggs today. I don't think I've had one in the whole of this year to date.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've also been given 2 * 10km eggs today. I don't think I've had one in the whole of this year to date.
That is genuinely amazing! I think I have had 5 since inception.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Golbat -> Crobat
Chansey -> Blissey
Porygon(needs Up-Grade) -> Porygon2
Scyther(needs Metal Coat) -> Scizor
Onix(needs Metal Coat) -> Steelix
Poliwhirl(needs King's Rock) -> Politoed
Seadra(needs Dragon Scale) -> Kingdra
Slowpoke(needs King's Rock) -> Slowking
Gloom(needs Sun Stone) -> Bellossom

Oh brilliant we can evolve Chansey. That's the Pokémon which, despite there being an event supposedly where there are more of them around, there was never one on my nearby list and I have the grand total of zero of. In 7 months, I've also hatched one Onix and never seen one in the wild. At this rate the kids will leave home before they fill out the Pokedex.

Moan over, it's a least different to see something else rather than Weedle's, Pidgey's and Rats.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh brilliant we can evolve Chansey. That's the Pokémon which, despite there being an event supposedly where there are more of them around, there was never one on my nearby list and I have the grand total of zero of. In 7 months, I've also hatched one Onix and never seen one in the wild. At this rate the kids will leave home before they fill out the Pokedex.

Moan over, it's a least different to see something else rather than Weedle's, Pidgey's and Rats.

Onix was quite a late one for us, but I've seen a few around since, most notably on Worthing seafront near Steyne Gardens. What's annoying is I've often just ignored them. When you've got one and you can't evolve them, what's the point getting any more, right? I ignored one just yesterday heading up to Cissbury Ring.

I did a big round of evolves with a lucky egg a few days ago and wasted a lot of Oddish, Poliwag and Zubat candy that I could now have done with for those new evolutions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here