Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the season

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Chuba has tweeted the usual delighted to have signed etc. What I like is the number of Arsenal fans wishing him good luck, do your thing and nice messages, so he's obviously well thought of there.
It doesn't sound like he's got an attitude problem.

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
Chuba has tweeted the usual delighted to have signed etc. What I like is the number of Arsenal fans wishing him good luck, do your thing and nice messages, so he's obviously well thought of there.

There is Arsenal staff with BHAFC connections who knows his attitude first hand........ Let's hope that he does not present as billy with big ones in blue and white stripes

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agree with this - nothing so far indicates an issue. His own twitter page shows a fair degree of humility.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Lualua scored 8 goals in 95.

About 8 in 50 games of playing time.

Baldock scored about 12 in 50.

Makes sense by stats.

Like our summer signings, nothing special but strength in depth which in two out three seasons is crucial. Approved but not excited. .

Correction

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/122294/History/Chuba-Akpom

3 in 25 games playing time. Not so impressive. He will have to improve.

Not really what I wanted to see. I wanted a speed merchant who could score away from home.

:lol: still sulking because we sold Buckley. Akpom is rapid you utter moron

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Given number 28, now who had number 28? Hmm, strokes chin.

Pleased with this. I mentioned a month or two ago that this chap would be the ideal type of loan signing for us as cover/competition for Baldock. OK his scoring record is far from spectacular so far, but we've all seen how the team benefits from that element of pace, movement and workrate to stretch defences and provide an outlet for us. He's a great option to have.

Going by that goals reel though, we might need to have our cornerflags reinforced. This lad certainly likes a kung-fu kick goal celebration.

I think our corner flags can relax,this has all the Hallmarks of a Barn door Billy singing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Blimey, you really are a miserable old fooker. :(

For once in your life, perhaps find something / anything POSITIVE to post. You might actually enjoy it :smile:

Some people you can literally NEVER please

Its so if it all goes wrong he can post a rambling monologue about how its all Barbers fault. Perhaps this is what makes him happy

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think our corner flags can relax,this has all the Hallmarks of a Barn door Billy singing.

A (then) 29 year old journeyman lower league striker who'd been at 6 clubs prior to us and, not done an awful lot since a 1 in 3 scoring record in the third and fourth division at Swindon several seasons prior

vs

A 21 year old prospect from Arsenal who Wenger thought highly enough of to keep in the squad as cover for Welbeck and award him a £25k a week contract, rather than sending him on a season-long loan to Feyenoord, Dortmund (both in for him) or another PL club, and who helped Hull to the PL last season.

Yes, I see what you mean. The parallels are STARTLING.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So he didn't make the bench against Forest. I am guessing this is an injury? Any info on why he wasn't available to play?

someone worked out he isnt as good as richard tiltman!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here