Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Before or after Aralnalde was scouting him for us? We were chasing him for eighteen months waiting for him to get a Spanish passport.

I know I told you all that was the case.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
73 hours left.

Need to SING a striker and perhaps a GK.

No chance. I think we're going to take the risk folks. Let's hope it doesn't prove to be a costly mistake.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Why would an agent do a deal on his day off knowing he may get a better deal on Tuesday? Nothing today but I'm very hopeful we'll be happy by the time the window slams shut.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why would an agent do a deal on his day off knowing he may get a better deal on Tuesday?
Because a guaranteed deal today beats the possibility of a slightly better deal on Tuesday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why would an agent do a deal on his day off knowing he may get a better deal on Tuesday? Nothing today but I'm very hopeful we'll be happy by the time the window slams shut.
If my agent was having a day off today, he wouldn't be my agent tomorrow.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
No chance. I think we're going to take the risk folks. Let's hope it doesn't prove to be a costly mistake.
It is a mistake...a club with a restricted set of attacking personel will always suffer at the tail end of a season due to injuries and suspensions... we need a body added.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One agent per player :lolol: :facepalm:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

I sincerely hope and expect our board and management are not that stupid or complacent...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here