Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Ryder cup 2018.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can’t hear “in the hole” from thick yanks. Wonder why?

Great morning

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Fantastic so far. Carried on the momentum from yesterday. I had a feeling the US wouldn't click as a team (as usual) and that would give us a big chance despite them having a lot of top, top golfers, but I didn't think it would be like this. Still a long way to go though...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I would equate it more to the Prem league v La Liga or the MLS etc. I’m sure we would all support the Prem despite it being full of foreigners
Yes and of course the European Ryder Cup team is rammed full of pesky foreigners like McIlroy, Fleetwood, Hatton, Poulter, Casey & Rose.

Can't imagine why anyone British would support them.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yes and of course the European Ryder Cup team is rammed full of pesky foreigners like McIlroy, Fleetwood, Hatton, Poulter, Casey & Rose.

Can't imagine why anyone British would support them.

And besides, we are European, so it's not really a question anyway - of course Europeans would support Europe, whether or not there were many Brits playing!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Indeed and especially against the yanks!

Absolutely!! Love watching them crumble as a team whilst the Europeans - speaking multiple languages and from different cultures - come together so superbly time after time. And the pure passion from players like Poulter, what's not to love?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Rory AND Sergio :facepalm:

giphy.gif

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I have no idea why Franny and Tommy are odds against Tiger and Twatrick and fully expect them to win again. 11/10 is a gift, in my opinion, and have helped myself accordingly.

It should be another great day.
Hope some others helped themselves to the free money:D. Whoever plays Twatrick tomorrow is an absolute shoo-in.

What a morning for Europe and if Rahm and Poulter can nick a half that would top it off. The Yanks look beaten.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So 8-4 after the morning. Hopefully pile the pressure on this afternoon as we're the superior team by far in foursomes.

Would love to see Rory and Poults take down Speith and garden gnome lookalike Thomas. They're a particularly dislikeable pair (although great players obviously).

Woods and Bryson looks like a car crash waiting to happen v Fleetwood and Franco but who knows.

What a brilliant tournament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here