Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Gomez

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Klopp supposedly can't decide about him and wants him for pre-season.

Luckily a rightback isn't a priority for his mate at Huddersfield.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is there a Newcastle mole in our recruitment department?

There is a mole in our training ground staff, who shared the information, resulting in it ending up on here.

And once out in the open, the argus, etc report it, and then its everywhere.

We all love hearing the rumours, but they are sometimes self-defeating. We may very well end up NOT signing a player, because we heard about it on here. :down:

If I were the insider who leaked it, I'd be keeping a VERY low profile. the club will be FUMING

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There is a mole in our training ground staff, who shared the information, resulting in it ending up on here.

And once out in the open, the argus, etc report it, and then its everywhere.

We all love hearing the rumours, but they are sometimes self-defeating. We may very well end up NOT signing a player, because we heard about it on here. :down:

If I were the insider who leaked it, I'd be keeping a VERY low profile. the club will be FUMING

Was it an insider? Sometimes these leaks come from agents or friends of prospective signings in the hope of creating better offers, pressure to get deals done, etc. That's the problem, we could have all our fans agree to never leak or share any rumours, but if an agent wants other teams to know, they will know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here