Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Pretty limited service between Brighton and falmer today. Just noticed that no train from brighton to falmer between 12.17 and 12.47 for example. Such a joke on match day, I know it's Sunday but you'd think the club and southern between them could ensure there were extra trains

The club website says Southern are running a full match day service, but it’s not showing up on any of the train timetable apps.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Awful service from Southern from and to Eastbourne today. Have resorted to driving to Lewes as after the match there's only one train per hour. Simply not good enough.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
In the immortal words of Scatman John, Ska-badabadabadoo-belidabbelydabbladabbladabblabab-belibabbelibabbelibabbelabbelo-doobelidoo.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
About to head out to the Amex for the 2nd game for me this year. I was here in Jan and got to the Amex to see us play.....Chelsea :down:
Hoping for a better result this time.
Usually get a seat down near the dugout, but this time I will be in the WSU, area W3G. Happy to meet anyone for a chat. I will be wearing a yellow jacket. Cheers.

are you the one with the sign begging for hazards shirt?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Of coarse Stephens is in for Bissouma

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
According to BBC three changes one being Lewis Dunk back in the side!

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
No wingers on bench due to injury. Does that mean Knocky and Solly will both get 90 minutes, a change in formation at some point or Locadia as a winger?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here