Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier league prize money

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I expect to be in the minority, but if those people watching some of those games in this country, they are stealing and taking money out of my pocket.

Hide it in a drawer then.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
At £1m a pop for every match over ten shown live, how many times were the Albion on live TV in the Premier League this season?

I was about to point this out. As far as I can tell, these are the figures, although I am relying on Talksport and it probably doesn't include last weekend's or this week's games:

Arsenal 28
Manchester United 28
Liverpool 27
Chelsea 25
Man City 25
Spurs 25
Everton 19
Newcastle 17
West Ham 17
Southampton 15
Leicester 12
Palace 12
Brighton 12
Stoke 12
Bournemouth 11
Swansea 10
Watford 10
West Brom 9
Huddersfield 9
Burnley 7

Poor old Burnley :lolol:

Does mean that if Saints finish 1 place behind us, they get £2m less prize money but £3m more TV money. Discrepancy between Burnley and Everton is huge

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was about to point this out. As far as I can tell, these are the figures, although I am relying on Talksport and it probably doesn't include last weekend's or this week's games:

Arsenal 28
Manchester United 28
Liverpool 27
Chelsea 25
Man City 25
Spurs 25
Everton 19
Newcastle 17
West Ham 17
Southampton 15
Leicester 12
Palace 12
Brighton 12
Stoke 12
Bournemouth 11
Swansea 10
Watford 10
West Brom 9
Huddersfield 9
Burnley 7

Poor old Burnley :lolol:

Does mean that if Saints finish 1 place behind us, they get £2m less prize money but £3m more TV money. Discrepancy between Burnley and Everton is huge

I'm sure there's a minimum. If a team is shown less than 10 times the shortfall is made up as if they were shown 10 times live. Could be wrong though.

Still lets laugh at Burnley. :lol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure there's a minimum. If a team is shown less than 10 times the shortfall is made up as if they were shown 10 times live. Could be wrong though.

Still lets laugh at Burnley. :lol:

You are not wrong, you are in fact correct.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Does anyone have a list of what games have been shown on TV it feels like a lot of our Home games have been on TV but not so much away.

I have been to 15 away games this season and can Only remember Arsenal and Bournemouth being moved to fit for TV. Have we had a 4pm away on a Sunday this season?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bournemouth away was another

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
West Ham away was on Sky for sure.

Not supirsed I don't remember that one, what a night.

One of my mates missed all three goals, saying that we made him turn away for the penalty as he had missed the other two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here