Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will Palaces next point come from

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
On the face of it, West ham on the 28th October. I don't think I'd rule out them getting something of Newcastle or even Chelsea though.

(We should absolutely enjoy the moment - we have a lot to do to stay in this division but today is a great day)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Benteke is out for 6 weeks or so.

awful news lol

The circus keeps on improving.

WHU home 28th October maybe.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them get a freak result somewhere though. Expect once they win they will hit some form . . its just how it works. Slight concern what with our game with them now on the horizon

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Good point, thanks for pointing that out.

Just a couple of pointers...

1200px-English_pointer.jpg

pointer-sisters-2015-live-milwaukee-concert.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wouldn't surprise me if they get a point from six , they will just totally shut up shop.

As much as Roy could easily train a half decent side to pull that off against slightly better opposition.
It's tough to see how he can herd those particular cats against those 2 teams.

With the added incentive of Utd will be keen for goals to even things up with City.
Plus if City get something from Chelsea this weekend Chelsea will then be extra motivated v palace, next.

:lol: :lol: and indeed :lol:

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Surely Hodgson will identify Newcastle as their best chance of points on the horizon.

Hoping they come to St James with an air of desperation that we can take advantage of, but with players like Benteke, Cabaye, Townsend, and Zaha they have players who can provide a match winning performance should they decide.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hoping they come to St James with an air of desperation that we can take advantage of, but with players like Benteke, Cabaye, Townsend, and Zaha they have players who can provide a match winning performance should they decide.

Not really. Have you seen their results over the last 18-20 months?

All of 2016:
Played: 36, Won: 6, Drawn: 8, Lost: 22

All of 2017-18 so far:
Played: 6, Won: 0, Drawn: 0, Lost: 6

And in between they got just enough wins (mostly very surprising) to get out of trouble. They are absolutely gash and I'm delighted to say that you will win easily.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Surely Hodgson will identify Newcastle as their best chance of points on the horizon.

Benteke is injured, Cabaye and Townsend didn't exactly pull up trees when they played for you, Zaha is either injured or will only be half fit.

You should beat them easily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here