Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Bars Prague

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Anyone know of a bar that will show the Football but also have the Rugby on see I can cast a glance at the Grand Slam winners whilst watching Brighton hammer Leeds.

Cheers

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Anyone know of a bar that will show the Football but also have the Rugby on see I can cast a glance at the Grand Slam winners whilst watching Brighton hammer Leeds.

Cheers

Paging [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION]!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is Prague a city that is acceptable for a couple for a short visit or is it just a stag or hen weekend jaunt

Went there for a long weekend with the Mrs a couple of years ago - it's very nice. Compact, friendly, decent food and excellent beer and enough to see and do for a few days. The hotel we stayed in was superb too (Hotel General, across the river from the old town). I'd happily go there again. Didn't see much in the way of marauding stag and hen parties.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Stag parties seem to have died down a bit. Seems like its mostly Italians this time of the year. Plenty to do for a couple, My main recommendation for Prague is dont eat, or do your serious drinking in the centre. You want see many Czechs in the bars, unless they are bar staff because its high prices for Czechs. They seem to eat, and get their main drinking off the centre. Zizkov, Andel, Vinhohrady, Nusle. Then head to the center for the later hours. They could get rid of two thirds of the gift shops and there would still be too many, but its a beautiful place tbf.
Less than an hour outside of Prague, there is the castle Karlstejn where they used to keep the crown jewels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlštejn

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm going there on a stag do this summer!🍻

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I watched the Burnley game last season in the Dubliner Irish pub a stones throw away from old town. Owner is English, so ask them to pop it on one of the screens!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Stag parties seem to have died down a bit. Seems like its mostly Italians this time of the year. Plenty to do for a couple, My main recommendation for Prague is dont eat, or do your serious drinking in the centre. You want see many Czechs in the bars, unless they are bar staff because its high prices for Czechs. They seem to eat, and get their main drinking off the centre. Zizkov, Andel, Vinhohrady, Nusle. Then head to the center for the later hours. They could get rid of two thirds of the gift shops and there would still be too many, but its a beautiful place tbf.
Less than an hour outside of Prague, there is the castle Karlstejn where they used to keep the crown jewels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlštejn

What's the Hotel Jasmin like?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Cheers

Try Goldfingers. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here