Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unseen footage of Brighton vs Doncaster. Last game at the Goldstone.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Amazing video, great memories and emotions. Hard to believe it's going to be 20 years ago this April. Would be nice to get as many of that squad (and management) as possible to attend the Bristol City game on April 29th so we can thank them again for helping to save our club.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant .....never forget that day.
You never know what's hiding in your loft!

Fingers

Aug 6, 2011
hailsham
29.00min onwards. I was only 11 at the time. Now I'm a match day grounds man at the Amex. Thanks for the replays. I thought everyone would enjoy.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Wow! I've got guests due in half an hour and really should be doing stuff but have just skimmed through that as a taster. Goosebumps and a lump in the throat. What an afternoon (and subsequent evening) that was.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't help but feel a little bit sad watching this fantastic video. Where did the time go. Seeing Storers goal go in again :cry:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
What a video - thanks for posting.

It reminds you just how intense and edgy those games were in that final season

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought I'd post this so the good people of NSC can be entertained. While my sister was clearing out my mum and dads loft she found aload of old High-8 videos of outrfamily only xmas's past and holidays. While sorting she found this......... I sent the footage of to get it burned to a DVD. And I've popped it on YouTube. It's 45 mins long but it has before and after footage of the game AND Stuart Storers goal from a new angle. Hope everyone enjoys. https://youtu.be/rvFEwAonliE

Great memories. Thanks for sharing. I was in the West Stand so this view is not dissimilar to mine on the day.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Fabulous effort to get that on youtube and on here. Thanks for going to the trouble to share this. :bowdown:

I imagine Amex STH aged under about 25 would look at that and think its a different world. It is.
Clinching promotion with two games to go would be the most fantastic way to mark the twentieth anniversary of that afternoon.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Thanks for posting. Got to dry my eyes now before I go out!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bloody hell.I thought we'd seen all we could have of that day/time, and then this!

Amazing video, thanks [MENTION=20751]Fingers[/MENTION]

And not to get greedy but there's a gent at 14.24 with a video camera too.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I was in the North Stand as a 15 year old with my mates. I seem to remember a fire being lit in the North Stand??

Great video, thanks for posting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here