Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bingo Bong

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Great performance by Bong, going forward and defensively.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Bong had a great game but at one time Kayal really had a go it him.What was that about?

Kayal wanted the ball inside whereas Bong opted to run with it.
Tbh I liked the determination and aggression the whole team displayed. Greer, Bruno, Stephens and Kayal all looked ready to steam in
in. I'm not a mad fan of it, but it was great to see such a physical side. Special mention to Baldock who seemed to enjoy getting in the Forest players faces.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Tbh I liked the determination and aggression the whole team displayed. Greer, Bruno, Stephens and Kayal all looked ready to steam in
in. I'm not a mad fan of it, but it was great to see such a physical side. Special mention to Baldock who seemed to enjoy getting in the Forest players faces.
It's about time we showed an aggressive side to our game. We have been to soft for ages now. Bring it on.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
Always believe in your soul,
You've got the power to know,
You're indestructible,
Always believe in, Gaëtan Bong!!!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Very impressed star player for me in first half. Didn't notice him as much second but maybe because I'm in North stand.

Here is hoping he is consistent

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Absolute quality that boy

Crunchy

Jul 7, 2015
Thank god he joined Wigan on loan last season, who were dire - kayal had some shine removed because of the team he was in. If bong had gone to someone decent we could have had to compete for his signature.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Good point. As mentioned we have been quite powder puff at times recently so getting in some big lads and being more physical is long over due. If you are physical and organised you can pick up points even when not playing well .

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
He just needs to get Kaz to notice that he has just made a 40m overlap and is in space to attack the oppo box.......sadly on more than a couple of occasions Kaz didn't get his head up to see the wider picture.....

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
He just needs to get Kaz to notice that he has just made a 40m overlap and is in space to attack the oppo box.......sadly on more than a couple of occasions Kaz didn't get his head up to see the wider picture.....

Sometimes it's about making a run and drawing out players to create space for the wingers rather than running to receive a pass

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I thought Kaz & Bong worked well together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here