Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're all going to Forest ... clap your hands

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
No, missed out. Not enough loyalty points as they like to call them I'm no less loyal than anyone who will be going just live in the wrong part of the country...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The fat lady will sing but for now she is.................

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 368

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
At half-time, like many I suspect, I was thinking about who I'd be able to dump the ticket off to.

At full-time I'm now thinking I should stop wasting time and get the train booked.
Got mine in the post this week, coach booked, was thinking may be a long day at half time, can't wait now.SEAGULLS.

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
It let me purchase tickets but that may be because of my Lincolnshire postcode. You'll be able to buy a ticket on the day for any of the home stands, or via their phone line and arrange pick-up from the City Ground next Sat.

Just tried and no joy. Registered with my Northants postcode and I need to have previously bought 4 tickets. How sure are you we can buy on the day?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't have enough LPs :( If results go our way this weekend I shall have to resort to desperate measures to try and claim a seat at Forest...

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yep tickets sorted a couple of weeks ago although the train was booked about two months ago.

On a 18.32 back - will either need to be dragged out of hooters to make the train if we win and make the play offs or will have to be dragged out of hooters if we lose and don't make the play offs. WIN WIN.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Taking my daughter to her first away match at Forest, can't wait

Was there not the possibility of a further 1000 from Forest or will this no longer happen?

The ticketing website suggests those with 1000+ LP should check back on Tuesday, for maybe returns (can't see there being many of those) or maybe afew unsolds or some more allocation?

In the meantime, if anyone has a spare, I need one more - please let me know.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here