Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No Bissouma?!!! WTF?! He’s our best player FFS.

Negative and poor team selection but entirely predictable. Just inviting them on to us.

mate ...he's on a yellow for a suspension ....lot of fans asking for murray & locadia to start , well here it is ......carnt please all the curnts all the time . 2-1 home win

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
mate ...he's on a yellow for a suspension ....lot of fans asking for murray & locadia to start , well here it is ......carnt please all the curnts all the time . 2-1 home win

I'm not keen on Locadia, but steady on old chap, language Timothy. :lolol:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
No pace in that team at all. Don’t see how we get out of our half. Plan must be to keep it tight then have a go at the end but they have too much quality and will pick us off before we make positive changes.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

Lots asking for Murray and Locadia ?think your getting one mixed up with andone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Some fans called for Stephens shielding the back 4, with Propper and in form Bissouma in attacking midfield roles (with poor season Gross dropped). I didn’t post that myself, but it made sense.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
We just cannot play Stephens and propper together so negative no drive in midfield please god prove me wrong but I fear this weak line up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Chris has picked a predictable team.

Let's hope he has something up his sleeve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here