Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does our owner genuinely set us apart as a club?

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Here you go. MatyRyan.png

This explains a lot
:lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He's just a bloke who loves football , and luckily for us his chosen team is Brighton And Hove Albion , i mean what other owner would take the Family to Brentford and stand with the fans on the terraces .

brighton-football-club-chairman-tony-bloom-amongst-the-fans-during-HNPRNH.jpg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I did once see him go up the inside lane to the University entrance off the the A27 and cut in in front of the traffic waiting to turn right at the roundabout to get to the stadium He was in a convertible Porsche and I swore at him as a fecking queue jumper as he came up the inside of me but then just accepted it as being OK because I saw it was TB.

It is never ok to drive like a jerk, whoever it is.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Strange there doesn't appear to be at least one song sung regularly in homage to the Bloom family given their history and achievements in getting the club to where we are now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

"Tony Bloom's blue & white army"
(repeat)

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I
Harsh! His Missus clearly looks after herself pretty well. He's batting slightly above his average there... :lolol:

View attachment 103147

Good lord I certainly wasn’t eluding to Mrs Blooms size just whenever I want to purchase something online alls that’s left is XXXL sizes , apart from the mustard Nike sweaters obviously

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Strange there doesn't appear to be at least one song sung regularly in homage to the Bloom family given their history and achievements in getting the club to where we are now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I seem to recall singing Tony Bloom's blue and white army, but agree he deserves a unique song.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here