Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Annoying how they nearly always plonk these games into midweek, whilst the game at Selhurst invariably stays on the Saturday.

Midweek games are a ballache at the best of times, but they're especially irksome when the GOONSQUAD are in town.

Which is why the stadium will be half empty despite the pretendance sell out. Still, money's in the coffers and that's all the counts.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
With a smaller allocation to Palace (2k or 2.5k allocation?) and larger blocks for segregation, I wonder if we can actually reach our 30k capacity anyway?

Jan 30, 2008
Only game of the season where 'special measures' will be in place...those in the SW corner and West stand having to turn right again when exiting the stadium ....Sussex Police will be keen to 'police' it well....will the Palace fans behave ,,,,will our lot ..week today and not much has been talked about....lets hope its a better game on the pitch than last time ..oh and trois points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEcNTnO1WCs regards
DR:drama:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If that was last seasons match I could show you a clip that is the ‘’what happened next’’ which is probably more in line with what you would enjoy
Let's have a watch then

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Go on show us.

This is what happened.

About 800 ugly Brighton meatheads were chased around the stadium by 10 palace good boys. I know all of them (the good boys). They are kind to puppies and visit their Nans every weekend as well as saying their prayers every night. Such nice boys who don't look for trouble but if it comes their way they are vastly superior in the art of boot to heat combat.

Isn't that what you expected?

Just read the tales of yore in the BBS.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I reckon that clip was a bit misleading , all's i can see is 200 coppers with bugger all else to do on overtime but form a huddle and make out they're protecting something inside the huddle , i can understand it and apologize if in fact what happened next was they were completely surrounded by a marauding gang of Apache Indians .

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I reckon that clip was a bit misleading , all's i can see is 200 coppers with bugger all else to do on overtime but form a huddle and make out they're protecting something inside the huddle , i can understand it and apologize if in fact what happened next was they were completely surrounded by a marauding gang of Apache Indians .

What other grouping has the name Apache?

Stockbrokers?

Stevedores?

Klingons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here