Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy

The Sun could do a story like this every day if they wanted about footballers because shock horror this is the kind of stuff young men with plenty disposable income (even without) get up to.

But the Sun chose to single him out because of his views on the death of Martin McGuinness and they will do anything to trash or blacken his name even if it causes extra hassle for his wife and two young kids.

Of course the resident right wing scumbags of this forum are falling for this Sun BS - because their loyalty to their shite politics is much stronger than to an Albion player who had been superb throughout getting us to the Premier League

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Sun could do a story like this every day if they wanted about footballers because shock horror this is the kind of stuff young men with plenty disposable income (even without) get up to.

But the Sun chose to single him out because of his views on the death of Martin McGuinness and they will do anything to trash or blacken his name even if it causes extra hassle for his wife and two young kids.

Of course the resident right wing scumbags of this forum are falling for this Sun BS - because their loyalty to their shite politics is much stronger than to an Albion player who had been superb throughout getting us to the Premier League

Seems more to me that, although Duffy has been superb for us since joining the Albion, the bloke's a serial PLANK.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seems more to me that, although Duffy has been superb for us since joining the Albion, the bloke's a serial PLANK.
Yes but you really need to work on your skills at making everything political, calling out other people and mix with some sweeping generalisations.

Just calling a plank a plank for acting like a plank and being planky enough to get caught, doesn't really push any agendas.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ffs slags and the sun in penny go round picture ****fest with pro footballers private life ruined.........just fuuuuuuk off.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

i assume you posted this just after seeing us fold at villa.....you are rather angry , seemingly.......i agree the sun is a faakin rag and you would have difficulty finding anything WORTHWHILE to read in it if your iq was over 85.....but unfortunately the media in the uk operates in such a condescending , patronising fashion that the thick fukks out there actually need the sun as their daily , intellectual fodder.....shit paper for shit people ...you can be right wing without being a shit , thick , person .....no...??

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

This is England. If you think tweeting support for the IRA chief of staff wasn't going to turn many of us against him and his 'shite politics' then you are deluded. Maybe if I posted images of British women and children, the deaths of which were ordered by Duffy's hero you might understand, but probably not as I think it is quite clear where your loyalties lie. Many Irish people were living under constant threat and made to contribute to the terrorist filth. You are the biggest scumbag on this board.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
His girlfriend ain't wrong. What kind of person do you have to be to post that on social media.

Exactly, she took her photo's of a sleeping Duffy, with her wide awake look it is obvious that she could turn this to her advantage. I think she is a liar and devious person.
There are many on here berating Shane,and I bet that the majority of you have a skeleton in your cupboard.
Let him without sin cast the first stone.
As for not wanting to see him in a Brighton shirt again, is that a wind up?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is England. If you think tweeting support for the IRA chief of staff wasn't going to turn many of us against him and his 'shite politics' then you are deluded. Maybe if I posted images of British women and children, the deaths of which were ordered by Duffy's hero you might understand, but probably not as I think it is quite clear where your loyalties lie. Many Irish people were living under constant threat and made to contribute to the terrorist filth. You are the biggest scumbag on this board.

Funny thing is the only I have heard criticise him are keyboard warriors... genuinely nothing at games, pubs before games etc... weird

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

The thing is, unfortunately most professional footballers are. Working in nightclubs around Sussex I have seen my fair share of Brighton players behaving like planks...

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
The thing is, unfortunately most professional footballers are. Working in nightclubs around Sussex I have seen my fair share of Brighton players behaving like planks...

Yes but most of them have not been stupid enough to get caught and published in national press ... probably stupid enough to think he could get away with it personally and professionally - no discretion

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Funny thing is the only I have heard criticise him are keyboard warriors... genuinely nothing at games, pubs before games etc... weird

Yep exactly. [MENTION=28109]Wellesley[/MENTION] has been cutting and pasting pretty much his same posts for every thread that ever mentions Duffy. Not heard anyone else mention it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Currently my missus (Of 20 years,we have two children) is sat aside me,we met back then after a nightclub venture,anyway,back then we were only just starting out,long story short-

Her best friend (she still sees) was out one night,without my now missus and was clubbing in brighton,after clubbing she stayed at mine and a mates flat,she lived several miles from brighton and was hard to get home.

So she slept with me in my bed.. (my missus knows all about it)

Nothing happened and nothing honestly did,did i want too? well perhaps but it was to do a favor and well again long story short i could have...

So nothing happened and with Duffy there is nothing to see here either in my opinion.

Not the same but the scenarios are similar and open to abuse-

Unlike Myself my missus and her best friend,we are made of decent stuff,have total trust and i will swear on my daughters lives,nothing happend in that bed...

Wanted to share my story for how easy things can get twisted.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Exactly, she took her photo's of a sleeping Duffy, with her wide awake look it is obvious that she could turn this to her advantage. I think she is a liar and devious person.

Tipsy local girl on a night out had no idea who he was til the PLANK got her to look him up on Google, doubtless to seal his chances of a leg-over. Probably does it every time he goes out on the town. Same as just about every other plug-ugly shitferbrains professional footballer cheating on their partner then, just because they CAN.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Currently my missus (Of 20 years,we have two children) is sat aside me,we met back then after a nightclub venture,anyway,back then we were only just starting out,long story short-

Her best friend (she still sees) was out one night,without my now missus and was clubbing in brighton,after clubbing she stayed at mine and a mates flat,she lived several miles from brighton and was hard to get home.

So she slept with me in my bed.. (my missus knows all about it)

Nothing happened and nothing honestly did,did i want too? well perhaps but it was to do a favor and well again long story short i could have...

So nothing happened and with Duffy there is nothing to see here either in my opinion.

Not the same but the scenarios are similar and open to abuse-

Unlike Myself my missus and her best friend,we are made of decent stuff,have total trust and i will swear on my daughters lives,nothing happend in that bed...

Wanted to share my story for how easy things can get twisted.

You were also naked ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You were also naked ?

Cant't remember but i would only have had boxer shorts at best.....point is i don;t have many women in my bed that i don't have sexual intercourse with..may well have been..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brunette with blue eyes - it's a yes from me.

Sadly though being outed as a 'whore and a liar' still wouldn't have dented her self esteem sufficiently to allow me a go. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here