Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The massive Leeds

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
TBF the majority of the ones we were surrounded by in the train queue for 30 mins or so were pretty witty and magnanimous in defeat. They even chuckled at the 'You're too ugly.......'

One or two nutjobs, even had a bit of norvern biffo amongst themselves.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leeds fans were deliberately antagonistic. But they have some catching up to do if they want to match the ordinary commuters on the train from London. with bad manners, obstruction and behaviour designed to cause danger and affront.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Leeds fans were deliberately antagonistic. But they have some catching up to do if they want to match the ordinary commuters on the train from London. with bad manners, obstruction and behaviour designed to cause danger and affront.

I'd go along with that. Some of the types commuting into London from South East London are just utter w****rs

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not being funny Nomad but what sort of posts should be on NSC? I don't know you and I don't know Simmo Says but he has always comes across to me as a decent enough fan, who has just posted something that happened tonight that I guarantee it will generate a lot of interest/Pages.
This. Nomad has always been a miserable sod.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
looking forward to how our resident dinosaurs react to this thread..........paging @ppf

the bus park stuff was hilarious. A few pissed up 50 year olds (70s top boys no doubt) gobbing off at the coppers as pensioners and kids walked by laughing.
what would you know about anything???
regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd go along with that. Some of the types commuting into London from South East London are just utter w****rs

Yes, the Bromley South contingent, with a sense of entitlement so overweening that they are consumed with outrage when told by the guard to sod off out of first class and use one of the many availble seats in standard. One of them actually asked the guard to find hr a seat recently. Fortunately he was a one in ten (a guard with a spine) and he told her to find one herself. She sighed and continued her make upping standing in the door space.

ps to whoever I just asked a 'genuine question' (Nomad?) I was just joshing.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
At the end of the day the Albion beat dirty Leeds.
All this forum in fighting / baiting gives the opposition some thing to laugh at, even those ruffians from the Norf'
Not knowing [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] is a plumber, and saw him challenging me with a 2ft lead pipe, I'd run home to muvver'
:facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
At the end of the day the Albion beat dirty Leeds.
All this forum in fighting / baiting gives the opposition some thing to laugh at, even those ruffians from the Norf'
Not knowing [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] is a plumber, and saw him challenging me with a 2ft lead pipe, I'd run home to muvver's
:facepalm:

He didn't have it out at the time.........the pipe :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here