Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Hogan

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
At least he will get game time for Villa rather than sitting on the bench at a big Premier team. I think he's really good and although a gamble at that price might make it at the highest level and the type of player I hope we sign 'if' we go up

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, yes they are.

It's quite staggering that they've signed the players they have and yet find themselves to be so utterly mediocre.

They're currently six points above the relegation zone. It's a bit of a long shot (particularly as one of the slots is pretty much sewed up already) but there is a small chance they could go down :lol:

I've got nothing against them as a club of course, I just think it's amusing that they've spanked millions in wages and fees on Hogan, McCormack (already binned off to Forest :lol:), Kodjia, Elphick, Jedinak, Hourihane, Lansbury, Chester and Adomah, and are still rubbish. Genius :clap:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It's quite staggering that they've signed the players they have and yet find themselves to be so utterly mediocre.

They're currently six points above the relegation zone. It's a bit of a long shot (particularly as one of the slots is pretty much sewed up already) but there is a small chance they could go down :lol:

I've got nothing against them as a club of course, I just think it's amusing that they've spanked millions in wages and fees on Hogan, McCormack (already binned off to Forest :lol:), Kodjia, Elphick, Jedinak, Hourihane, Lansbury, Chester and Adomah, and are still rubbish. Genius :clap:

Plus new goalie from Man U, long haired Icelander as well and think of all those agents fees too

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Out for 5 weeks.

Villa are hilarious.

Glad for him (with his previous injuries) that it's so short, looked incredibly painful at first and thought it could've been a break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here