Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will go DOWN tonight ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Everton are absolutely shocking. Martinez was the most overrated manager in football, but I don't think he's even got that honour anymore as nobody rates him now.

Newcastle will walk the Championship as long as they appoint a half-decent manager and don't gamble on somebody who is unproven at that level. Players like Townsend and Shelvey will be top quality in the Championship and they will quite possibly still be there as who will want to pay Newcastle the £12m+ they spent on them in January?

Exactly 100% true. He turned Wigan from a '' Relegation Threatened '' side into a '' Relegated '' side

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Everton are absolutely shocking. Martinez was the most overrated manager in football, but I don't think he's even got that honour anymore as nobody rates him now.

Newcastle will walk the Championship as long as they appoint a half-decent manager and don't gamble on somebody who is unproven at that level. Players like Townsend and Shelvey will be top quality in the Championship and they will quite possibly still be there as who will want to pay Newcastle the £12m+ they spent on them in January?

Feel free to correct me, but I think when they won the FA cup they played 2 PL clubs

Granted the win against city was good - but If I recall they announced Mancini was off after that game ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think Newcastle may struggle in the championship along with Villa. They seem to have a lot of players who play for themselves rather than the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Papers today speculating that Rafa may stay on at Newcastle, earning 95k a week managing in the Championship :lolol: Can't see it myself.

Martinez is a nice guy but a shite manager.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
New season Championship live games stats

Newcastle 30 games

Villa 26 games

Leeds 22 games

The rest between 2-5 games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here