Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wilder vs Fury

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Lol AJ the third best heavyweight in the world is laughable. If judges could do their job Wilder would have his first defeat to Fury. You're telling anyone that his resume is superior to AJs at that point? I know that it's the cool thing to do to dislike Joshua and slag him off but he's won every match he's been in. I honestly think that Wilder was there to be KO'd this weekend and if Fury was a more offensive boxer he could have finished it within 6. AJ isn't a better boxer than Fury but a very good finisher, I see him finishing Wilder in the first half of a fight. Before you say anything about Wilders bomb of a right hand that argument is applicable in every single match he will ever fight.

Edit: Ortiz caught Wilder a few times, if Ortiz was in his 40s he would have finished Wilder himself.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Shades of Haircut 100 in 1982, in January, one of the hottest bands in the country by December a musical joke.

Last Xmas AJ was the mutts nuts, now he's getting called a chicken.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
It has no selling point at all, everyone wants to see either Fury v Wilder 2 or Joshua fight Fury or Wilder not a rematch against a bum he beat easily the first time

We will see won't we. The reality is there will be 80,000+ in Wembley come April regardless of who AJ is in with.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here