Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale Stephens

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Any criticism or questioning is a moan in your book isn't it ? The club are not exactly forthcoming with information, which is their prerogative and probably a good thing but it will lead to rumours.

No, questioning is good. Check out the Seven Stars thread, when I have questioned the policy as much as anyone.

Uncalled for criticism is moaning.
The club have made two statements today about Stephens so that seems forthcoming to me.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Any criticism or questioning is a moan in your book isn't it ? The club are not exactly forthcoming with information, which is their prerogative and probably a good thing but it will lead to rumours and rumblings.

And anything but looking at things negatively is seen as rose tinted glasses in your book! LOL

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
LOL....you keep them coming ..I probably don't think along the same lines ..but I've never known you be agressive or rude

Hah I'm just a grumpy negative miserable old sod, but I don't moan at games....much :wink:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The club told Brian Owen, his knee is still injured.

Now, everyone has a choice. Believe them or not believe them.

Kinda my point - that [MENTION=25402]Blue Valkyrie[/MENTION] claimed that Jem needed to 'face facts', but the only facts we have are that he wasn't in a position to play (in their opinion). There's nothing to the contrary, just bile.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It would have been much better if Stephens had played today, even if his knee injury had been worsened, and he missed the first three months of the season, just to mollify the sceptical few on here, who wouldn't believe the club if it said the sun was hot

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It would have been much better if Stephens had played today, even if his knee injury had been worsened, and he missed the first three months of the season, just to mollify the sceptical few on here, who wouldn't believe the club if it said the sun was hot

Which reminds me.. He still has a one game suspension to serve.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If the club believed Stephens was going, wouldn't they have said his knee injury was bad enough to keep him out of the pre- season games, and not do it on an ad hoc basis of one game at a time?
Us fans, would have been chuffed if the move didn't amount to anything, and his 'injury' had healed sooner than expected.
If Dale isn't 'fit' for Tuesday, I'm still not that concerned, if he's not fit for Sunday, I'll start to fret.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kinda my point - that [MENTION=25402]Blue Valkyrie[/MENTION] claimed that Jem needed to 'face facts', but the only facts we have are that he wasn't in a position to play (in their opinion). There's nothing to the contrary, just bile.

No bile.

Stephens is gone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here