Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singers who's voices you quite frankly hate, or are, in your opinion, really BAD

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Quite a few grate but one that springs to mind is Diane Vickers who does the world's worst Delores from The Cranberries impression..

Being a bit of a rock and metal fan I hate the growling thrash type stuff where barely a single lyric is discernible.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I used to hate the sound of Curt Smith until I realised he just looked like someone I knew, and didn't like. After that it was just a strong, impersonal repugnance and so I transferred my hatred to Sting. He sounds ****ing awful.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I used to hate the sound of Curt Smith until I realised he just looked like someone I knew, and didn't like. After that it was just a strong, impersonal repugnance and so I transferred my hatred to Sting. He sounds ****ing awful.

I remember listening to him one morning while shaving and I cut myself just under the nose. Blimey! did that............

KevinMazur-Lyrics.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I remember listening to him one morning while shaving and I cut myself just under the nose. Blimey! did that............

KevinMazur-Lyrics.jpg

Thank you for that lovely photo. I don't even like the the look of him because of the way he sounds (and the way he exists, but mostly the way he sounds).

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sam Smith singing that *******ised version of a Tom Petty song.
Morrissey who only knows three notes
Carole Decker from T'Pau for singing flat on China in your Hand and denying it's flat
Johnny Mathis for looking like a tortoise and singing worse
Kelley Jones from Stereophonics
Latter day Elton John and latter day Ray Davies - sorry fellas, time to call it a day.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This seems to have gone unnoticed, so i'm going to second Somersets choice - horrible voice & horrible person.

I'm surprised he hasn't been stopped. Self obsessed ego maniac crap poet stuck in a musician's life & sounds like someone stamping on a seal.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I am absolutely staggered that we are over 100 posts in and nobody has mentioned Ed Sheeran. One of the most bland singing voices ever.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cilla Black

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
The bird from M people (something smalls??) She sounds like her voice is so put on amd unatural, fking aweful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here