Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But why are we only condemning one specific sex crime? Why can't we condemn it all?

I saw one post earlier in this thread where it was said it only happens in shit northern towns. Does it?

We do! It's because you've dug a hole refusing to acknowledge a specific and important aspect of (clue's in the thread title), talked about by the primary expert. Your constant deflecting of this point is tiresome, and subsequently the thread has become about you somewhat.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What - because Thunder Bolt refuses to acknowledge what the primary investigator, himself an ethnic minority, on a national level has said about gang-level abuse? I think you'll find he/she's completely out of order. As for suggestions of bullying, isn't that so predictable - claim victimhood when you're in the wrong.

She hasn't claimed victimhood. It is other people reading the thread who have pointed out the abuse and bullying.

It is a shame that people cannot debate without resorting to such behaviour (I am not suggesting this is you btw, I haven't noticed anything too bad from you). This kind of response to people during a discussion does little but shut down discussion of matters. It is particularly ironic as it is often the behaviour of posters who also complain about other methods of shutting down discussion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We do! It's because you've dug a hole refusing to acknowledge a specific and important aspect of (clue's in the thread title), talked about by the primary expert. Your constant deflecting of this point is tiresome, and subsequently the thread has become about you somewhat.

No she hasn't.

And the previous poster who said "even muslim mps want it swept under the carpet" needs to read what the home secretary has had to say about this. The home secretary (for those who are unaware) is muslim. He is also the home secretary (the clue is in the name). And has said enough about this to be accused of vilifying muslims (which he hasn't). To suggest that muslims are so evil that 'even muslim mps (etc etc)' is crass.

Actually one of the biggest hindrances to change is middle aged white blokes who can't punctuate or spell (or be bothered to edit themslves) mouthing off in an embarrassing fashion, working themselves up into a personal frenzy, saying things that are patently untrue, and in this case abusing a perfectly sensible and measured elderly poster. And I will call you out on this [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION].

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

She hasn't dug any sort of hole. What has happened is something like this:

* I see a grooming gang has been convicted
* "oh look, they're all Muslim - what a surprise"
* Thunder bolt then (foolishly IMO) pointed out that one wasn't Muslim, but in response there were 3 or 4 people on here who turned on her for doing this and reasoned that she did this because she feels guilty about banging the drum for multiculturalism.

I mean seriously, WTF? This has little to do with multiculturalism, and even if it has I'm not really sure it's all her fault. Sure, that type of crime is more prominent in that ethnic group, just as there are other types of crime that are more prominent amongst others.

What I will say is that we have been let down by various authorities not investigating these gangs properly, and I'm fairly sure a lot of that is because of pussyfooting around in case they are accused of racism. If they did their jobs properly, these gangs wouldn't be so frequently found.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Totally agree, spilled into outright bullying and doesn’t belong on these boards or anywhere else for that matter.

Bullying, really? Go and look at a BG thread for a better example of that.

#140 Christ you’re an idiot
#185 You genuinely make me sick.
#186 She’s a ****ing idiot.

That’s 3 posts by two people on a thread of over 200 replies.

What it demonstrates is a lot of people are disagreeing with TB (I know it’s awkward isn’t it) but bullying, no chance.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This, shameful behaviour from some on here. At no point has she defended this scum.[/

Shameful behaviour, not really it’s just a lot of people disagreeing with her that perhaps is making you uncomfortable maybe [emoji6]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
She hasn't claimed victimhood. It is other people reading the thread who have pointed out the abuse and bullying.

It is a shame that people cannot debate without resorting to such behaviour (I am not suggesting this is you btw, I haven't noticed anything too bad from you). This kind of response to people during a discussion does little but shut down discussion of matters. It is particularly ironic as it is often the behaviour of posters who also complain about other methods of shutting down discussion.

Again 3 posts by two people

Hardly shameful behaviour is it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Shameful behaviour, not really it’s just a lot of people disagreeing with her that perhaps is making you uncomfortable maybe [emoji6]

The three posts you mention are examples of shameful behaviour, yes.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The three posts you mention are examples of shameful behaviour, yes.

You and I will have to disagree, I’ve seen far worse on here than that!

As I said go and and look at some BG threads!

For the record TB isn’t an idiot and the fact that she makes the Bushmeister sick will give her a warm fuzzy feeling too [emoji23]

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Bullying :lolol:

- She tried to deflect the issue of 'Asian grooming gangs' by identifying white paedophiles (which was agreed, is equally disgusting.)

- Was told of the facts surrounding 'Asian grooming gangs' in correlation to population.

- She ignored that, then tried to deflect the issue of 'Asian grooming gangs' by identifying white paedophiles.

She was rightly called out for that. Lets not pretend shes a victim of bullying here, it's embarrassing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

For the record TB isn’t an idiot and the fact that she makes the Bushmeister sick will give her a warm fuzzy feeling too [emoji23]

Agree with all of that, Of course we have all seen far worse but perhaps it is time we started calling it out.

You make a good point though, i am sure that TB has been on here long enough not to take any notice of Alf Garnett....... sorry Mitzen.

Anyway as you said, let's agree to disagree.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

It's the accusation of defending child rapists that I find shameful.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
My goodness, that is shocking by Naz Shah. This is the sort of thing that will make fence-sitters come of the fence and create more polarisation (like any more is needed!). She should resign.

I agree.

No, [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION], I don't get warm fuzzy feelings about these sort of discussions. I despair of humans at times, and especially when I was working in the Criminal Justice system, I sometimes had to deal with dreadful feelings reading case notes with details. It was hard to get a sense of perspective.

Yes, I do think Naz Shah should resign.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I agree.

No, [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION], I don't get warm fuzzy feelings about these sort of discussions. I despair of humans at times, and especially when I was working in the Criminal Justice system, I sometimes had to deal with dreadful feelings reading case notes with details. It was hard to get a sense of perspective.

Yes, I do think Naz Shah should resign.

WARM FUZZY FEELINGS BECAUSE YOU MAKE BUSHY SICK!!!

I.E You won’t be be bothered by his comment one iota.

I couldn’t be any clearer for goodness sake!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bullying :lolol:

- She tried to deflect the issue of 'Asian grooming gangs' by identifying white paedophiles (which was agreed, is equally disgusting.)

- Was told of the facts surrounding 'Asian grooming gangs' in correlation to population.

- She ignored that, then tried to deflect the issue of 'Asian grooming gangs' by identifying white paedophiles.

She was rightly called out for that. Lets not pretend shes a victim of bullying here, it's embarrassing.

Facts, crikey, not something I've associated with any of your posts to be honest.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bullying, really? Go and look at a BG thread for a better example of that.

That’s 3 posts by two people on a thread of over 200 replies.

What it demonstrates is a lot of people are disagreeing with TB (I know it’s awkward isn’t it) but bullying, no chance.

'spilled into' was the exact phrase I used which intentionally implied a few posts drifted into the rhetoric which you have highlighted, not the majority. It's got nothing to do with who TB is, it shouldn't descend into that with anyone who has an opinion no matter how much you disagree. There are opinions and points made on these boards that I find abhorrent in some cases, but I don't go around calling people '****ing idiots' because they share politics or values I don't agree with.

From your post I presume you feel it is acceptable to fall into the 3 posts you have highlighted, and that is okay, whether its BG, TB, me or anyone else on the end of it?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

You're wrong. Those posts are an awful way to talk to her, and I'm sorry but you find me a single example of a BG thread where he is called "a f*king idiot" or is told that he makes someone sick for something as trivial as what Thunder bolt has done here. He's certainly rounded on unreasonably but nothing as bad as this as far as I can see.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Facts, crikey, not something I've associated with any of your posts to be honest.

Can you read?

I'll repeat some facts already given on this thread for you.

Firstly, TB stated that Amere Singh Dhaliwal is a Sikh, not a Muslim. Whilst this is true, what she failed to state was that he was actually a Muslim during the attacks, and converted to Sikhism after the abuse. - FACT.

Several posters (and i don't think TB mentioned this on this thread in her defence) claimed that Tommy Robinson's actions could of lead to the collapse of the trial, as was reported in the MSM. Although, the actual court transcripts show that the Judge and the Crown agreed that nothing Tommy said could have prejudiced the trial. - FACT.

TB then pointed out that the vast majority of paedophiles in this country are white. Again, she's not wrong, but as i pointed out that is clearly the case due to the vast majority of the population being white. - FACT

I then pointed out that the vast majority (84%) of grooming gangs in this country are described as 'Asian' despite Asians making up just 8% of the population. - FACT.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You're wrong. Those posts are an awful way to talk to her, and I'm sorry but you find me a single example of a BG thread where he is called "a f*king idiot" or is told that he makes someone sick for something as trivial as what Thunder bolt has done here. He's certainly rounded on unreasonably but nothing as bad as this as far as I can see.

It's not bullying. Lets put this into perspective . Unsavory yes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here