Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Female Steward: Can I see your bra? In other allegations female steward in male toilet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Grimsby fans caused problems at their recent local derby-ish match against Chesterfield. Reports that pubs were smashed up and of damage to the toilets in the stadium.

But fans travelling a long way and to a ground they've been too many times with no hooligan element is way over the top to their female supporters to a full body search.

You might want to add allegedly to your post. I've been following [MENTION=14099]FSF[/MENTION]faircop on Twitter who is Amanda Jacks, a caseworker who represents fans who are accused by police and stewards.
The Chesterfield police allegedly lied, and no pubs were damaged nor was there any problems. They've since apologised.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
At least it's put Stevenage on the map. Probably the most exciting thing to happen there since the unveiling of the tiled mosaic on Stevenage Clock Tower, showing the intent of the Development Plan for housing, industry and leisure.

That, of course, depends on whether said mosaic was before or after the incident when Stevenage was the scene of me first declaring my love for pretty girls after seeing a float full of them at their carnival. I was four at the time.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
How far should a search go?
Amex security seem to pat me down on the arms and waist. Not sure it is enough to be truthful.
Leicester gave me the works. Every inch from fingertip to ankle and very high up the inner leg. And what was the dog sniffing for? Drugs or bombs?
But at the end of the day, if I get home alive I am happy to be searched.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Amex security seem to pat me down on the arms and waist. Not sure it is enough to be truthful.
Leicester gave me the works. Every inch from fingertip to ankle and very high up the inner leg. And what was the dog sniffing for? Drugs or bombs?

An external search is acceptable - if annoying.

Lifting up tops to search bra under-wires (esp. in public) is not.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Dogs can sniff out drugs and also explosives which include flares. I

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry, was more on the male side of things. If anyone touched my Wife or my Daughter in that way I'd probably flatten them on the spot.

I can't remember the last time I hit someone but if a steward touched my bra, I would have no hesitation in slapping them .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Maybe she had a mop and was cleaning the loo ???
regards
DR

image.jpg

Not sure what would happen if a male steward was ' on duty ' in the ladies toilet ???

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Actually, that makes things worse. It's still unacceptable behaviour but, if what Stevenage say is true, it sounds like Grimsby's own security staff were compliant in it.

Grimsby have tweeted what they were told, which didn't sound anything particularly out of the ordinary:
[TWEET]899681728905846786[/TWEET]

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Grimsby fans caused problems at their recent local derby-ish match against Chesterfield. Reports that pubs were smashed up and of damage to the toilets in the stadium.

But fans travelling a long way and to a ground they've been too many times with no hooligan element is way over the top to their female supporters to a full body search.

Sincere apologies for the wrong information about the first paragraph. I never set out to hurt or paint fans in a bad light on any forums or social media. Once again, I'm very sorry.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Went to Stevenage several years ago with Eastbourne Borough, the stewards then ,were complete and utter a---holes seems they haven't changed over the years

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
At least it's put Stevenage on the map. Probably the most exciting thing to happen there since the unveiling of the tiled mosaic on Stevenage Clock Tower, showing the intent of the Development Plan for housing, industry and leisure.

An event which dwarfed their twinning with Shymkent, Kazakhstan in 1990.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here