Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Your team is a one man band (Zaha who's injured) + Your manager is picking a system that don't fit your players + Prince Charming is not spending the cash = Relegation

We are not a one man club at all. Benteke is absolute quality and got 15 league goals last year. Your current strike force will be lucky to get that between them. Cabaye and Milivojevic would also walk into your side. The rest of the squads are quite evenly matched but I'd still pick most of our players over yours.

According to the press, we are looking at up to 4 more in before the window closes so no signs the cash has run out.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We are not a one man club at all. Benteke is absolute quality and got 15 league goals last year. Your current strike force will be lucky to get that between them. Cabaye and Milivojevic would also walk into your side. The rest of the squads are quite evenly matched but I'd still pick most of our players over yours.

According to the press, we are looking at up to 4 more in before the window closes so no signs the cash has run out.

It never does...You lot don't really care as you will just go into administration if needs be! You have history!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Hang on. The BBS is in meltdown mode because Zaha is injured, they are all saying that the attacking play goes through him and how you will miss him and they are threatening to start petitions again* to get them nasty players that went near Zaha red carded and Huddersfield to give back the three points. Now who was it against last time? Oh yes, Benteke that scored 15 goals last season for you and Liverpool who will hand you your arse on Saturday.

According to the press blah blah blah.. Any actual links to players that might be brought, not just Parish calling up his media mates and asking them to put storeys out there to appease the fickle palace support. I think you need to sell before you buy isn't it?

Any how, the BBS is great reading at the mo why you not over there?

*this is indeed fictional.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Hang on. The BBS is in meltdown mode because Zaha is injured, they are all saying that the attacking play goes through him and how you will miss him and they are threatening to start petitions again* to get them nasty players that went near Zaha red carded and Huddersfield to give back the three points. Now who was it against last time? Oh yes, Benteke that scored 15 goals last season for you and Liverpool who will hand you your arse on Saturday.

According to the press blah blah blah.. Any actual links to players that might be brought, not just Parish calling up his media mates and asking them to put storeys out there to appease the fickle palace support. I think you need to sell before you buy isn't it?

Any how, the BBS is great reading at the mo why you not over there?

*this is indeed fictional.

Of course Zaha will be a big miss, he is one of the best players in the league.

Funny how you're cocky about us getting our arse handed to us next game. It's Liverpool FFS. I have no doubts we will lose but that is no disgrace, we've won up there the past 3 seasons so you never know. Swansea is the game to judge us on, the week after.

Leicester will beat you IMHO.

We don't need to sell before we buy, wishful thinking from a total idiot who has no clue what he is on about :wanker:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Funny how you're cocky about us getting our arse handed to us next game. It's Liverpool FFS. I have no doubts we will lose but that is no disgrace, we've won up there the past 3 seasons so you never know. Swansea is the game to judge us on, the week after.

We don't need to sell before we buy, wishful thinking from a total idiot who has no clue what he is on about :wanker:
Wow your touchie arnt you petal?

What's a matter did I hit a nerve?

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011

:lolol:

What was it you said? Wishful thinking from a total idiot who has no clue what he is on about?

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009

20820559803_9540a7fcfe_z.jpg

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
:lolol:

What was it you said? Wishful thinking from a total idiot who has no clue what he is on about?

If he's as shite as you lot make out then why did Spurs (a top 2 side last season) want him? Same with Sir Alex Ferguson at United who bought him a few years back.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
If he's as shite as you lot make out then why did Spurs (a top 2 side last season) want him? Same with Sir Alex Ferguson at United who bought him a few years back.

He is not shite..just very annoying. There you go and without any silly emoticons...

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Glad you brought that up. I could say if he is one of the best players in the league why is he not playing for one of the top 6 clubs and playing for you? How did he get on a Man U?

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Glad you brought that up. I could say if he is one of the best players in the league why is he not playing for one of the top 6 clubs and playing for you? How did he get on a Man U?

Hardly given a chance at Man U.

He's playing for us as he loves the club and area. We won't be able to keep him much longer but can except to get between £40-50 million for him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here