Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Lawrence

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He sent out the following message: "I understand at this stage that some people have the opinion that we are not doing anything or we are not trying to do anything or we think we are alright.
"We don't, we are and we are working incredibly hard.
"Of course, they are never easy to do unless you hugely over pay.
"You can get any deal done if you pay stupid money but the reality is we don't want to do that and I don't think it is the right thing for this club to be doing that, at this moment."

Who said this very recently

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
He sent out the following message: "I understand at this stage that some people have the opinion that we are not doing anything or we are not trying to do anything or we think we are alright.
"You can get any deal done if you pay stupid money but the reality is we don't want to do that and I don't think it is the right thing for this club to be doing that, at this moment."

Let me guess... mr Barber?? Where/ when was this said?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Next, an uninspiring target anyway with not enough pedigree in the top flight.

I would like to see a bit more experience from a top flight European striker to help us stay up, not someone with potential at this point.

So next target please

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Benitez ?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

That's Gaz Rowett - Refreshing to hear that we're not going to be mugged for avg players. Anymore.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So if Brighton deem fee/wages unrealistic.....but another club don't, Brighton aren't being realistic and therefore we should pay more because another club will even though in Brightons eyes its unrealistic
We'll know the answer on 01.09.

Hopefully the club won't struggle to get it's big marquee signings completed.
But between now and then we'll be watching unrealistic valuations and signings made throughout an unrealistic sport, as the Albion get comfy in it's most unrealistic division.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Personally i really rate Lawrence and would very much like us to sign him, however if Naylor says we're now not interested there must be someone above him in the pecking order for winger transfer targets.

I trust them to make the right signings however much i would like us to sign Lawrence.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Personally i really rate Lawrence and would very much like us to sign him, however if Naylor says we're now not interested there must be someone above him in the pecking order for winger transfer targets.

I trust them to make the right signings however much i would like us to sign Lawrence.

He would be a great signing in my view; and arguably what we need with his pace and strength but I assume he wouldn't be cheap.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
He would be a great signing in my view; and arguably what we need with his pace and strength but I assume he wouldn't be cheap.

I like him as well, but the money on offer is a bit steep but that is what they cost! Would like him and a proven striker. Lawrence could be a good investment, if we do go down he is certainly championship quality, can he do it in the prem, who knows. We need a quick strong striker and I am sure his wages could be agreed. Get him in.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leicester have just spent £25 mill on Iheanacho so with Vardy, Mahrez, Albrighton and Gray in the mix game time just got more limited for Lawrence...and Ulloa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here