Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just had a Tory interstitial ad as I was flicking through Instagram stories...

72dec15bd543d0f6d7d2dbed8702f164.jpg

I've seen a few Conservative ads inside instagram, nothing from the others though.

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Frit

[tweet]872386495151308800[/tweet]

Jon Snow was doing something in a similar vein but I just saw he's tweeted that after chasing her about like a nutcase, she's agreed to be interviewed. Not sure when that will be though, no time to knock together a special surely?

https://twitter.com/jonsnowC4/status/872205185384194048

apparently I cant do twitter links.. anyway it said "In 7 General Elections as anchor [MENTION=25152]Chann[/MENTION]el4News, after weeks of requests,Theresa May is the first serving PM to refuse me an interview why?"

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've seen a few Conservative ads inside instagram, nothing from the others though.

Yes - I've seen a couple on Instagram too, but not from the others. I guess the Tory funding machine pays for a wider reach.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Yes - I've seen a couple on Instagram too, but not from the others. I guess the Tory funding machine pays for a wider reach.

Interestingly I've not seen a single Tory ad online (and precious few in the real world, to be honest), which suggests that any targeting is pretty good, as they'll have worked out that I'm a complete lost cause as far as they are concerned.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

'Electoral Commission figures show the Tories took £3,772,550 in donations over £7,500 while Labour, the next largest donee, raised £331,499.'

The rich are throwing money at the Tory campaign.

If you want to understand who's interests a party will represent once in government - look at who is supporting their campaign now.

The Sun, Mail, Telegraph all owned by super-rich offshore billionaires Why do you think they are devoting so much effort to smearing Corbyn? Not for the good of most of us, or for love of the UK, that's for sure.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Vote conservative and kiss goodbye to human rights, seriously I have no idea how some people have made it through life for so long.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Jon Snow was doing something in a similar vein but I just saw he's tweeted that after chasing her about like a nutcase, she's agreed to be interviewed. Not sure when that will be though, no time to knock together a special surely?

https://twitter.com/jonsnowC4/status/872205185384194048

apparently I cant do twitter links.. anyway it said "In 7 General Elections as anchor [MENTION=25152]Chann[/MENTION]el4News, after weeks of requests,Theresa May is the first serving PM to refuse me an interview why?"

Well credit to her, finally. This one won't be like the One Show though

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Vote conservative and kiss goodbye to human rights, seriously I have no idea how some people have made it through life for so long.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I'm sure Paul Dacre was on the phone to her yesterday again

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Does he. Where?

SHOCKER - Lefties accuses someone of losing cool when they have nothing else to say!

SOrry have to go for a while now and earn some money to pay some taxes, to keep the great unwashed in the comfort they have become accustom to. We'll be buying their fags and iphone next. Oh wait, we already are. Well I better work harder then to pay for it all. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Are you a cabbie? Or do you just aspire to being one? You certainly seem to set your own hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Even the Evening Standard now says vote Tory, game up for Labour

The game was up when you and your sort were loving Corbyn, hating Corbyn, hating Kyle and then loving Kyle. Nobody knows who the good and bad guys are any more. Are you able to give those in doubt the definitive rundown yet?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Be so glad when this thread is finished tomorrow & we can focus on footie!

It will run for a fair while longer, even if a clear result emerges in the early hours of Friday morning.

The bitter recriminations from the left will be quite something, I imagine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here