Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am so HAPPY

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Christ,you really are a piece of shit aren't you. My step-daughter is fighting for her life currently against the big C. Why the **** would you post something like that you utter ****!

He clearly has issues. Probably bullied at school.

I really hope your step-daughter gets better soon and makes a full recovery mate.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hope you get banned, you horrible scum.

Edit: Just seen that he has thankfully.

Ironically his comment underlines that probably 1 in 10 people are complete pricks. We're laughing at rather than with that sad individual because frankly we already knew that so it's not shocking and people like BG are old enough not to give such trolls the time of day nor be offended as per their intent.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Congratulations you old git. Hopefully see Ben at the next game.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I really hope your step-daughter gets better soon mate.

Probably still at school more like. No point gettin annoyed with someone who's emotionally underdeveloped i.e. a child. It's why we give more lenient sentences. This guy is so clearly a past his bedtime warrior I wouldn't have bothered banning even. Just delete his posts from the thread and ignore. Unless he tries again and then just block without announcing.

Kids eh? Let's hope his hormones stabilise sooner rather than later. In time he may even learn to apologise, you never know!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

I really hope your step-daughter gets better soon and makes a full recovery mate.

Thankyou SO much. Just had lymph nodes removed, 6 weeks unable to lift anything heavier than a bag of sugar. Girlfriend off to NZ this weekend for 6 weeks to try and help with her ! year old grand-daughter. Testing times for all concerned and she just couldn't be further away.Thanks again, appreciate it. Funny (not) how you encounter opposite ends of the human race on a footy forum isn't it?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With all best wishes. And NSC would be duller without you.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Became a great grandfather again over the weekend thanks Ben & Gemma and today we had great news from the Royal Sussex Hospital. Wife was told a couple of weeks ago that she had Lymphoma so has been having tests to see if the cancer had spread but today she was told today it hasnt and that she would have to undergo 4 sessions of chemo to remove it and the success rate for curing it is 90%+ so nobody can upset me today, not even Simmo. Greatest early birthday present ever

Great news! A friend of mine just underwent her chemo for Lymphoma and was successful so all the best!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just ignore John Bumlick as I will as I sit and enjoy a London Pride for my birthday. Cheers to all and I hope everybody's relations wife, daughter etc are all successful with their treatment.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blimey does BG now hold the record for thumbs up??

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Became a great grandfather again over the weekend thanks Ben & Gemma and today we had great news from the Royal Sussex Hospital. Wife was told a couple of weeks ago that she had Lymphoma so has been having tests to see if the cancer had spread but today she was told today it hasnt and that she would have to undergo 4 sessions of chemo to remove it and the success rate for curing it is 90%+ so nobody can upset me today, not even Simmo. Greatest early birthday present ever
Happy for you mate!

Enviado desde mi XT1068 mediante Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would be grand if the pond-life post that caused such entirely justified outrage could be deleted from this otherwise celebratory thread. If this is not possible for whatever reason, it would be equally grand if people could stop giving it legs by quoting it.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Would be grand if the pond-life post that caused such entirely justified outrage could be deleted from this otherwise celebratory thread. If this is not possible for whatever reason, it would be equally grand if people could stop giving it legs by quoting it.

it's a strange little world on here at times that's for sure

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just ignore John Bumlick as I will as I sit and enjoy a London Pride for my birthday. Cheers to all and I hope everybody's relations wife, daughter etc are all successful with their treatment.

Happy Birthday BG and congratulations on your good news.

CT Scan tomorrow as we are halfway through Chemo so fingers crossed equally good news headings Mrs J's way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here