Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "You're black and you stink" Rodriquez comment to Bong? - FA say not proven

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Is there any more news on the case against Rodriquez? Or am I just gonna have to wade through another 5 pages of BINFESTERY to find some?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Settings>general settings>thread display options........although only allows me up to 41 per page

Which is an oddly random number (would expect 40 or 50 to be the next jump from 25). Incidentally, in the past I only ever saw 25 as an option but now have 41 as well. Yay for longer pages!

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
i'll ask again [MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] why my avatar featuring convicted IRA terrorist Bobby Sands is offensive to you ?

mizen: (touching cock) why don't you like my IRA photo horton??
horton: .....
mizen: (rubbing cock) I need you to say you don't like it horton. Say it!
horton: ....
mizen: (getting hard) say you don't like it or I'll change it to a photo of Carlos the Jackal! Say it!
mizen: (inserts finger in rectum) Say the words horton! Say you don't like my picture of Sands! SAY IT PLEEEASE!!!
mizen: (smacking his own balls while auto fisting) SAY IT HORTON!! SAY YOU'RE OFFENDED BY MY SILLY PICTURE!!!!!!!
horton: ok fine, I don't like your silly picture.
mizen: YES YES YESSSS!! I'M COMING I'M COMING COMIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! EEEEEUUUURRRGGH!!! OOOOOH OOOOH OOOH OOHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHHH! OH YES I NEEDED THAT.... Mummy have I got poo on my finger?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here