Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United ticket sales

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone know how many tickets are left? I can't get online until my break at 10am and I'll be pissed off if they're all gone by then!

Looking like 1100 or so still available at a guess. You’ll be fine.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Chatting with my fellow ST holders it seems that, despite never going to an away game for a while, they all have tickets for this game. Also making a long weekend of it. I think everyone who wants to go will be able to, which is really good.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Won't sell any more tickets after yesterday. Thought it was either a win against Arsenal or beat Manure. As we beat Arsenal who in their right mind would buy a ticket for a match we know we will lose. Just bad luck for those of us already committed to travel and hotel costs. Might just go up and miss the match and enjoy the St Patrick's craic.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
On the back of yesterday's win and fuelled by Harvey's booked two tickets and overnight stay. Second visit to Old Trafford this season. Everton Saturday, great time to be a supporter.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Got 3 tickets this morning so my mum can go to OT for the first time. :flameboun No massive demand as I had 3 browsers going just in case and the highest queue position was 200 odd.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Just bought 4, hardly any queue on ticket site. Really looking forward to it. The only other match been to is 'Boro cup game this season!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Won't sell any more tickets after yesterday. Thought it was either a win against Arsenal or beat Manure. As we beat Arsenal who in their right mind would buy a ticket for a match we know we will lose. Just bad luck for those of us already committed to travel and hotel costs. Might just go up and miss the match and enjoy the St Patrick's craic.

Well may as well not bother with Liverpool away or Man C away. We're on a high, we getting close to safety. There's more reason to go to our first QF in 32 years than ever

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
154 left in block E335, with E336 still to go on sale by the looks of things. So may well be close to 1000 left.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Only 89 left in E335 now, block E336 should open shorty. Probably less than 1000 left now, would be a good effort to sell this out.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Last block now open, only showing 275 tickets in the last block, perhaps only opened half of it for now or is it a small block.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
mine and my boys tickets bought this morning.. I know we aint safe in the league yet but beating Arsenal took a lot of pressure off and what better way to enjoy it than a FA Cup quarter final at Old Trafford. Even IF we lose this what a great season its turning out to be.. My 1st visit to OT since 1988 (that was with my brother who is a Coventry fan) on the 30th anniversary of Munich. Another 30 years on now with the Albion, cant wait.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Allocation is 5,500. Blocks E331-E336 capacity is 6k, so perhaps they are keeping half of E336 for segregation?

just a thought but our minimum % of the stadium (if required) works out at 11k I thought I heard at some point??? If this is true and the next block seats 6K. Then wouldn't sale of any tickets for this block be released to Man Utd fans but only after we have said we don't want them. If we had sold our 5.5k much earlier then surely we could've had some of that section? Leaving the block until last like that would allow them, a: segregation, and b: sales to Neutrals/Tourist or low loyalty points united fans. If so maybe we have virtually sold out our allocation anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here