Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How do clubs do loans now as the loan window is from 10th September to 28th November or is that for shorter loans than a season and those completed now are season loans.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
30rl7dk.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We are going to sign BIG today.

I can feel it in my waters.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
"Crystal Palace are keen to bring in four players today and Sky Sports' Kaveh Solhekol is checking out reports that they are trying to sign Chris Wood from Leicester City. Gary Hooper of Norwich City is another forward rumoured to be of interest to Palace" (SSN)

If they pull this off then Murray must surely be offloaded if not today when the Loan Window opens....Is a loan an option for us 9pay part wages etc)?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
How do clubs do loans now as the loan window is from 10th September to 28th November or is that for shorter loans than a season and those completed now are season loans.

I think loans can take place throughout the normal window. The loan window only exists outside the top flight

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
"Crystal Palace are keen to bring in four players today and Sky Sports' Kaveh Solhekol is checking out reports that they are trying to sign Chris Wood from Leicester City. Gary Hooper of Norwich City is another forward rumoured to be of interest to Palace" (SSN)

If they pull this off then Murray must surely be offloaded if not today when the Loan Window opens....Is a loan an option for us 9pay part wages etc)?

Imagine if they could sign Wood and Barnes and keep Murray. That would be a forward line! (just not good enough for League One according to many on here).

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
From the Daily Mail:

Glenn Murray has move to Reading on the cards

Joe Bernstein reports that Crystal Palace striker Glenn Murray is in talks with Championship club Reading as new Eagles boss Neil Warnock continues to try and make deals on deadline day.

Murray scored 31 goals in Palace's promotion season to the Premier League but scored only once last season and is behind Fraizer Campbell, Dwight Gayle and Marouane Chamakh in the pecking order at Selhurst Park.

Meanwhile, a deal has been struck to take Norwich City midfielder Andrew Surman to Bournemouth, where he enjoyed a successful loan spell last season. Barring any unforeseen last-minute hiccups, this should be confirmed well ahead of tonight’s 11pm deadline

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS

I think you'll find that we've got our maximum number of loanees.
I may be wrong but I'm sure you can only have a maximum of 3. (Thanks, Watford).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From the Daily Mail:

Glenn Murray has move to Reading on the cards

Joe Bernstein reports that Crystal Palace striker Glenn Murray is in talks with Championship club Reading as new Eagles boss Neil Warnock continues to try and make deals on deadline day.

Murray scored 31 goals in Palace's promotion season to the Premier League but scored only once last season and is behind Fraizer Campbell, Dwight Gayle and Marouane Chamakh in the pecking order at Selhurst Park.

/QUOTE]

Play your cards TB trumping Adkins and bring him back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here