[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Ragged but holding on. Need HT

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
AJ being exposed in defence on the right and Bong letting them through on the left. Delighted with 1-1 but it’s going to be hard to get points today
Knockeart on ?
He does do a shift as a defender.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
1-1 HT. via https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/45115011

dunk.jpg

stats.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chris needs to earn his salt now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Us:
Much better away performance than Newcastle - much better tactics as we’re having a good go at times. At least look dangerous although have left a few holes at times. Their goal was class & not a huge amount we could do although perhaps backed off too much.

Them:
Very good as you’d expect. But the gap isn’t as big as it should be for the money each team has spent difference - and the PL experience. I expect them to nick it but I’m happy with the performance so far.

Albion fans:
Bloody superb. So so so loud and outsingingn them easily. So much louder than palace 2010 franchise when they were there (it was on TV). Brilliant.

No pressure and we’re playing a bit like it...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We've been really poor in possession so far this season. We seem to really struggle to keep hold of the ball and lck any real fluency in attack. How much of that can be put down to Gross being injured and how much is it something else? What is that something else?

Anyway, it's nice to see that we've actually spent some time in the Everton half rather than just packing out the defence. We hven't looked particularly threatening but baby steps and all that. A point would be a fantastic result.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought the same about Dean Court earlier, admittedly there’s only 8 people there but still.

Amex was top 4/6 in the champs. It’s the same in prem. has its off days but still louder than most grounds even then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here