Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: they can just go back to wherever they came from

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
In a strange way I kind of like Zaha. It should really go without saying that he's a ****. A diving ****. A whining, diving ****. A whining, diving, self aggrandising ****. But he's Palace. He's their **** and in a way that makes him our **** too. Or at least the rivalries ****.

He's palace, he gets the rivalry, he doesn't like us and is happy to say so. He'll certainly provide us with more fear, angst and passion than any of the shitshow that Selhurst will surve up: the goal music, the call and response, the light show, the crap banners, the youtube ultras, the groupon gang.

I'd bloody love it if he got sent off for diving after being poleaxed by Dunk or Duffy. That would be beautiful.
This ALL OVER!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
924f58fe0a348d3119dcfc5720084865.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm loving Wilfman saying that he's not bothered by getting the dogs abuse from us and then, at end of that piece clearly being bothered by us treating him like a Ginger stepchild.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Mock him all you need to cheat or no cheat he is telling it how it is and how it should be and credit to him for that, isn't this what it should be about against your rivals? I wouldn't mock Knockaert or Dunk if either came out and said the same thing towards Palace in fact I would be happy to see they have passion and the understanding of the rivalry, Wilf may well yet eat his words if we lose tomorrow...

Enjoy the game tomorrow those of you who are going and have a safe trouble free journey....

Stumpy Tim

Mock him all you need to cheat or no cheat he is telling it how it is and how it should be and credit to him for that, isn't this what it should be about against your rivals? I wouldn't mock Knockaert or Dunk if either came out and said the same thing towards Palace in fact I would be happy to see they have passion and the understanding of the rivalry, Wilf may well yet eat his words if we lose tomorrow...

Enjoy the game tomorrow those of you who are going and have a safe trouble free journey....

This. I hate Zaha, and he hates us - as he should. I hate it when players say these games are normal occasions etc. They're not, we need to smash them

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's a bellend, but I've no real issue with anything he's said, though "go back to where they came from" is really unusual language for a black African Londoner to choose to use.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Zaha is a nightmare to play against. Can easily see Duffy or Dunk being caught out there, and probably inside the box. The giveaway thing that marks him down as a diving cheat though, is that he'll be appealing for the penalty before he's even hit the deck.

Just like Murray did v Burnley.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He's a bellend, but I've no real issue with anything he's said, though "go back to where they came from" is really unusual language for a black African Londoner to choose to use.

Another example of the innate Londoner assumption that London is *THE* best place to live so anywhere else is rubbish.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Zaha is a nightmare to play against. Can easily see Duffy or Dunk being caught out there, and probably inside the box. The giveaway thing that marks him down as a diving cheat though, is that he'll be appealing for the penalty before he's even hit the deck.

One of the reasons I would seriously consider starting Goldson

Or Uwe...

We played Palace 28th November 2017 at the Amex with Zaha playing for Palace, and Duffy & Dunk on our side. the result was 0-0, with two yellow cards being issued all game (same referee Marriner)
One was to Dunk and the other to Izquierdo. In fact, Dunk had Benteke in his pocket.

I think Dunk & Duffy will do fine.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42061045

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s just banter, I love it but it will make a Zaha winner or equaliser that much more gutting, but if we win he can get ready for some shit from Albion fans. At least he “gets” the rivalry.

Rivalry aside he is a bloody good player who WOULD walk into our side.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
“At the pace I’m running, trying to get the ball, the slightest touch could trip me over. You don’t have to literally push me over. That’s what people don’t understand. But unless you’re able to run that fast, you’ll never understand.

Oh thanks for explaining to me Winnie as somebody who can't run fast that I have no comprehension of imparting a force upon an object that is carrying momentum.

It's a bloody good job I'm an astronaut otherwise I'd be oblivious to the fact that you can float in zero gravity. :rolleyes:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
924f58fe0a348d3119dcfc5720084865.jpg

Clearly we didn't get under your skin Wilf.
No, no of course not. That's why you chose to launch a Twitter assault on "little" Brighton.

I do hope CH can pin that tweet on our changing room door.

Now...where did I leave my Duane Dibley mask i hope I can find before KO tomorrow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here