Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Wenger goes

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I'm actually surprised Wagner hasn't been mentioned at all. No better time to give a manager of his credentials a go.

He's done a very good job at HF, is a young(ish) and attacking manager and could galvanise a very displaced group of fans in a new build stadium very much in need of a bit of personality. He would make that Arsenal team very competitive and bring them in to the modern age along with Liverpool, City and other fashionable teams that play the high-intensity pressing game.

Nothing to lose at all. Barely even a change of letters.

But that's just my opinion.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Another vote for Brendan Rodgers here, or maybe Moyse, or fat Sam, or 'Arry. What's Dicanio doing these days?

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I think Eddie Howe would be more likely than CH. Not that I think either are particularly likely. Or that EH would do a better job.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If allardyce goes......
If moyes goes.......

These concern me more.

If we carry on as we are, a lot of clubs will be sniffing round hughton in a way we haven’t seen before.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If allardyce goes......
If moyes goes.......

These concern me more.

If we carry on as we are, a lot of clubs will be sniffing round hughton in a way we haven’t seen before.

Why the hell would Hughton want to work for the Dildo Brothers? They and Brady are the antithesis of the Brighton management team - they're probably the club he's least likely to want to go to.

I can't see him jumping at Everton either. Mismatched group of players, new owner (who knows little about football), uncertainty about the ground and a set of entitled fans deeply envious of their neighbour.

I can't see him moving, unless to a Big Six club ... and they wouldn't want him

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'll tell you who a good fit for the arse would be, Gennaro Gattuso. He's a sort of cage fighting, George Graham. I reckon if an opposition manager encroached on his technical area, he'd deck 'em! I'd watch out Conte:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm actually surprised Wagner hasn't been mentioned at all. No better time to give a manager of his credentials a go.

He's done a very good job at HF, is a young(ish) and attacking manager and could galvanise a very displaced group of fans in a new build stadium very much in need of a bit of personality. He would make that Arsenal team very competitive and bring them in to the modern age along with Liverpool, City and other fashionable teams that play the high-intensity pressing game.

Nothing to lose at all. Barely even a change of letters.

But that's just my opinion.

Was discussing this with gooner mate. For me Wanker would be a perfect fit. The fact he's off the radar like Wenger ('Arsene who?') was back when only confirms it.

And the names are almst the same.....any young Wanker's out there, put a big bet on them NOW to succeed Wagner in 10 years. :lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Has Tony Adams thrown his hat in the ring yet? A dream team of Adams with Sol Campbell and Merson as assistants would be AMAZING.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Surprised nobody's considering Conte actually. Pissed off at Chelsea, would do a good job....... I doubt he'd want the job but stranger things have happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here