Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] More banners today, is this getting out of hand?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At least by asking for Ozil's shirt they knew they'd get one without much sweat on it.

Haha brilliant. Did anyone notice him just stroll over the cones at the start of the second half for their mini warm up.
Appalling attitude. Overpaid prick.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's five people in that picture who need a swift slap, and a ban.

Its the only way to be sure.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haha brilliant. Did anyone notice him just stroll over the cones at the start of the second half for their mini warm up.
Appalling attitude. Overpaid prick.

Must be where Chuba Akpom learned his warm-up technique.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Kid with the sign in German just upped the ante. He wants TWO Arsenal players shirts :lol:

My wife went and asked him why Ozil. His response was that he was a Brighton supporter but had a German father (or similar close relative).

Total insult to Gross even if that was true.

I didn’t go to speak to them as I don’t like having to shout at kids.

Pretty sure Ozil had his shirt when he left the field, though he wasn’t wearing it. The kid had no chance of him walking out of his way to hand it over. Far too much effort.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If they were my kids I'd have them put down. Utter disgrace.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is not an Albion issue though (despite what some Palace twunts will have you believe on Twitter). It's happening at every single ground now. At Liverpool, at Arsenal, Old Trafford, and yes, even Palace.

It is a bit crap, however you look at it. The first time somebody did it, I guess it was a bit cheeky, quite funny. Now it's just stupid, there's almost an expectation that shirts are going to be given away. I think if I was a player, I'd be tempted to give my shirt to the kid sitting quietly several seats along from the one with the sign. Just to make a point.

I know they're only kids, but come on.

This actually happened I. The north stand after the game! It was propper I think who gave his shirt to a young lad not holding a banner

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

:facepalm:
I'm sure he's wearing an Albion scarf and not a half and half.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's up to people around them to say something, I understand if this is in east then those people are probably asleep, I'd have no problem making a kid cry.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I wonder if it was the same kids who, when Dunky scored - raced to the East Stand - had adults on their feet cheering & celebrating - just sat looking bored in their seats and not even paying attention, let alone applaud?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ok, I think this craze is getting a bit silly now. We are a Premier League club and this is quite frankly embarrassing. Got nothing against the kids and their banners but the parents and/or the club really need to stop this whenever we play a top 6 club.

If you want a shirt, ask for a Brighton player's.....the club you're meant to be supporting.
d311981c52efc8e279920f08387d0971.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

At least the one on the right knows proper English.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I hope they cried for both goals and even more so at the final whistle.

I'd disown my boy if he did that, I certainly wouldn't take him to the match with a sign like that, or let him out of his room until he comes round to the correct way of thinking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here